What's new

Review HCigar Hana Modz Mini DNA20 Mod (Clone)

locked tests on mine:
1/ locked screen full brightness - no ignite
2/ locked screen first stage dim - no ignite
3/ locked screen second stage dim - no ignite
4/ locked screen just gone fully off - one press "evolve dna" wakes up second press - no ignite
5/ locked screen just gone fully off - one hold press "evovle dna" - no ignite

Wonder if its a time thing when left off for awhile will check, or could be a software bug when I took the back off mine when it arrived i did disconnect the battery and reconnect it to fully boot it without draining the battery, as a test to see if after flip/stealth worked
duno..

edit:
6/ Left locked overnight - no ignite

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm the battery capacity on the lipo inside their HCigar mini version?

Mine appears to be 1800 mAh but others are claiming 1200-1500.

resz-hcigar_HMclone.jpg

Attachments

• resz-hcigar_HMclone.jpg
    resz-hcigar_HMclone.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I've got 1800mah to but Hcigar clone so who really knows

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm the battery capacity on the lipo inside their HCigar mini version?

Mine appears to be 1800 mAh but others are claiming 1200-1500.

Be good to know the spec, discharge rate etc doesnt look like it would be hard to change out if needed its a high mah for its size dont you think?, still cant re-create that lock/fire issue will leave mine locked overnight, be interesting to see if disconnecting the battery if not already done so and re-connecting it changes anything for someone with the lock/fire issue, like I said above I did remove the battery soon as I got mine whilst having a look inside.

Snap

bat.jpg

Be good to know the spec, discharge rate etc doesnt look like it would be hard to change out if needed its a high mah for its size dont you think?, still cant re-create that lock/fire issue will leave mine locked overnight, be interesting to see if disconnecting the battery if not already done so and re-connecting it changes anything for someone with the lock/fire issue, like I said above I did remove the battery soon as I got mine whilst having a look inside.

Snap

bat.jpg

Absolutely want the specs on the battery but seems most vendors aren't even quoting the correct capacity.

I'm a pretty heavy vaper. The only reason I opened it up was because I found it hard to believe it held a charge for so long.

Someone needs to do a full teardown on this (hint)...pull that white plastic cover off and reveal that chip!

Oh and I haven't seen this mentioned yet but there's an obvious difference between the HCigar clone and the genuine Hana Modz mini. The genuine Hana mini does not have a serial number on the outside cover.

Oh and I haven't seen this mentioned yet but there's an obvious difference between the HCigar clone and the genuine Hana Modz mini. The genuine Hana mini does not have a serial number on the outside cover.

at least the clone does!

So can someone measure the battery compartment on this please as I cant see a reason why the battery can not be swapped out for standard battery with soldered on wires and interested to know what would fit

So can someone measure the battery compartment on this please as I cant see a reason why the battery can not be swapped out for standard battery with soldered on wires and interested to know what would fit

Your wish, my command!

64mm x 18mm :D

Thank you kind Sir :worship:
Bah my battery of choice is 1mm to big without soldering wires on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom