What's new

Review Hana Modz V3 Clone

I'll take that 50quid. Hoping to get te red one with logos for the shits and giggles , probably end up looking for a wrap to hide the clone shame lol

Sent from my mind using Planet of the Vapes app .
Have you been emailing Cindy From cloupor?

I was just watching some rip trippers videos on them. The sample he reviewed first was rubbish. full of glue in the back, wonky 510 and overheating.

He has just reviewed a retail one and it was spot on. I just wondered if the samples were inferior or it was just an earlier model.

I was just watching some rip trippers videos on them. The sample he reviewed first was rubbish. full of glue in the back, wonky 510 and overheating.

He has just reviewed a retail one and it was spot on. I just wondered if the samples were inferior or it was just an earlier model.
Seemingly lots been going back they've maybe got sick so doing them right now.

That was from illvape not sure who their supplier was tbh.

Sent from my mind using Planet of the Vapes app .

you have to remember too there are at least 4 makers doing them. hcigar ( dna20 only currently ) Cloupor, Hotcig and rainbow heaven ( those are the ones i know )

the hotcig version 1 was a total pile of crap ( and think its the one riptripper had) and looks like they have updated it to fix some issues.
the rainbow heaven one ive also heard is total pants.
the cloupor ones seem to be fine and ive heard no reports of any major issues ( one or two people have said the 510 is a tiny bit out but mine is is bang on the money.
inside the wiring is all soild and looks good quality and the amount of glue is minimal and its all very neat and tidy.
all functions work and ive tested it down to 0.6 ohms ( highly unlikely i'll go lower )
funnily enough i have a 2 ohm pt3 mini on mine at the moment and its chucking out the clouds and vapor at 13 watts.
also when in standby mine states hana on the screen when it fires up and not evolv like some others do

On another note I have emailed jwraps and they said the "hana v3 clone" option is specifically made for the cloupor version so should fit nice.

Some nice designs on there, although I went for boring carbon fibre.

On another note I have emailed jwraps and they said the "hana v3 clone" option is specifically made for the cloupor version so should fit nice.

Some nice designs on there, although I went for boring carbon fibre.

this is the most excellent of news !

I received my clouper clone yesterday its the gen release one that rip reviewed recently I think. It has no hana modz on startup or on the device and none on the stickers that cover the wires and no complaints so far this thing rocks.

Back
Top Bottom