What's new

Review Hana Modz V3 Clone

I've tried the built in charger once and left it charging for a few hours and it worked fine. No build up of heat or anything like that but I'm sure it's quicker to remove the batteries and charge them in a proper charger. I'll only really be using the usb charging if I get caught out without a spare battery while I'm out of the house. :)

I've tried the built in charger once and left it charging for a few hours and it worked fine. No build up of heat or anything like that but I'm sure it's quicker to remove the batteries and charge them in a proper charger. I'll only really be using the usb charging if I get caught out without a spare battery while I'm out of the house. :)

Sounds like a plan

A good move, how much was postage if you don't mind me asking?

Bit steep at £9 for next day delivery. Don't mind as I have been waiting a long time for this!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I paid £80, they all not far off that at the minute, a few weeks and I think the price will drop and availability will rise so more people can try them.

I like you though couldn't wait, it's not a matter of "want" it's more a matter of "need" with me sometimes.

Anyway you won't be disappointed.

Got mine today direct from cloupor for £49 delivered. Took 3 days from Hong Kong! So impressed with it. Miles better than the hcigar clone. Here's a pic

I paid £80, they all not far off that at the minute, a few weeks and I think the price will drop and availability will rise so more people can try them.

I like you though couldn't wait, it's not a matter of "want" it's more a matter of "need" with me sometimes.

Anyway you won't be disappointed.

You and me both! Havnt been so eager for a mod for a long long time so happy to pay a few quid more. When its more available and the price comes down (which it will), I will probably get another one. :-)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom