What's new

Review Hana Modz V3 Clone

robski

Postman
Right, it seems like I've been waiting for this for a long time...but it's finally here! It's a 1:1 clone of .... well, you know what it's a clone of don't you!

I know there's already another review on here but that one is red and my one is ORANGE!!!! However, I believe that this is also a Cloupor version so they should be the same except for the colour.

First of all I have to say that the build quality, fit and finish are absolutely top notch! The milling on all the surfaces is fantastic and the mod looks and feels like a high quality piece of vaping kit!

Taking a closer look at the inside I see that my 'security' stickers are a little different from the other review. My ones have 'H*NA M*DZ' printed on them. whereas the red one does not. Having seen the amount of glue on the red one I removed the top security sticker in order to remove the red perspex panel so that you lovely people could have a little look inside. Sadly the cover seems to be intentionally fixed in place at the top and bottom with a blob of glue so I didn't take it any further. However, looking through the red plastic I can confirm that it certainly looks like there is much less glue splashed around. The chip and the wires can all be seen and appear free of the old hot glue!

The battery holder on this version looks the same as on the red version already reviewed.

The machining on the inside of the mod is also done to higher standard than I expected with no visible burrs or defects.

To say I'm delighted with this purchase would be an understatement! At the moment I use an Innokin SVD which, to be honest I'm a bit embarrassed to whip out while walking down the road. I love the look of the SVD but it's a bit 'in yer face', if you know what I mean? Whereas this little beauty is stunning and subtle at the same time. I absolutely love it!

The vaping experience? Excellent! I've not tried sub-ohming it yet so this is based purely on 'normal' wattages using a KF 3.1 at around 1.8 ohms. Nice 'clicky' buttons that are well placed, a user interface that's simple to use and I'm sure it will become second nature within a day or so of use. The resistance readings seem to correspond to my other mods but I'll get a new battery for my atty reader to confirm that. I've not done any RDA builds yet so I'll be working on that over the next couple of days in order to play with this mod in the way it was designed to be used!

Here are a few photos which I took earlier today, apologies for the shallow depth of field in the shots - it was the only lens I had handy! I didn't take any photos with the mod switched on because I was waiting for my Sony VTC5s to charge but I'll add some tomorrow if anyone wants to see them. Flat top batteries seem to fit this mod better than button tops and put a bit of tape around your batteries to help with getting them out again!
P1013315a.jpgP1013318a.jpgP1013320a.jpgP1013322a.jpg

Verdict: Over the moon and highly recommended!

I hope you found this useful and sorry if I went on a bit too much!

For the record I bought this from Vapesmith, who is now mechamodz on here. I believe he is in the process of applying to become an official POTV vendor but until this goes through I don't think he can advertise his business on here.

very nice.. rather pissed off cos mine came yesterday and it had a faulty led screen ( not from vapesmith ) and in fact im a little dubious about its authenticity as a cloupor clone. as soon as you pressed a button the screen would revert to just a squiggly line.
got it working for 5 mins but then the screen switched off and nothing would happen.
Anyway sent it back and got a refund thankfully.
but now it seems no one has any stock of the dna30 hana mod anywhere... so yet another wait.. arghhhhh

want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

Vape smith on eBay, he only had black and red left though I think. £80 as well, but I need one now

I have heard people having success contacting cloupor directly claiming to be a vendor and getting a sample for around £50, how true this is I don't know.

dna30

Well What can i say LOOKS fantastic Rob great review too just a pity its orange!!! Haha Just shows you theirs very good 1 to 1 Copys out there Cloupor version is the biz :goodjob:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom