What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 & Coral V2 Kit Review

top review mate, am seriously considering one as I love the v1 and its quite 'used' now, much appreciated :)

top review mate, am seriously considering one as I love the v1 and its quite 'used' now, much appreciated :)
Thanks for commenting.

The V1 and V2 are worlds apart (far better in my opinion) main difference some might not like is the weight in the pocket, it's a lot heavier, I personally love it for that, it feels solid and expensive, just thought I would mention in case it's a deal breaker for you.

Nice review, would only be interested in the mods only though. [emoji106]

Nice review, would only be interested in the mods only though. [emoji106]
In hindsight that's what I would have done, I'm not bitter though, I got a battery and I can use the drip tip in better RDA's - got it on my Drop RDA at the moment, looks a bit tall on the squeeze but performing well.

Just a quick update now I have tried the TC mode and found a great setup using the Recurve RDA

Setup:
  • RDA used: Wotofo Recurve - airflow fully open
  • Wire: SS316 24g 8 spaced wraps 3mm Dia coming out at around 3.4 Ohm's with legs.
  • Coil position: being a smaller coil I find lining up the top of the coil with the top of the RDA base more efficient with slight biased to bottom airflow.
  • Cotton: Muji slightly combed at edges and fluffed, trimmed to the first o-ring.
  • TC mode: Best vaped around 190c (using desert juice - Jam Doughnut)

This has made a great setup even better, the Recurve's restrictive airflow isn't an issue as I am getting a very flavourful smooth warm vape and TC mode preventing dry hits, previously I had an Ni80 4 wrap coil in it which was okay but the airflow kinda muted it.

Just thought I would share this setup, the best I have had from it so far.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge , excellent review, well written and very informative, I was looking forward to the Pico Squeeze 2 but don't agree its compact at 56mm wide, bummer in all other areas looks a peach.

Thanks glasvapour :)

It was never going to be as small as the original Pico, with it's 24mm atty and fully regulated inc TC etc. and 100 watts but I think they did a hell of a job keeping the size down and managing to 'squeeze' in a 21700 battery to what is my smallest squonker now I'm flogging my Pico Squeeze 1, they are so different that they shouldn't be in the same comparison.

Correct me if I am wrong but it's the most compact fully regulated squonker that takes 24-25mm atty's that I am aware of.

Just a revision, after watching another youtube review on the Pico Squeeze they rated the Coral 2 highly, so I thought I would do my own build on it as the included coil wasn't great for reasons I don't understand as I am fairly sure it's an Ni80 Flapton which should have been good, I tried it higher which improved it but still not great.

I made a SS316 24g round wire 3mm Dia, 6 wraps, wide spaced as it had plenty of room which came out at exactly 0.30 Ohm's and positioned it slightly higher, wicked it up, set it to TC mode at 190c and it's like a totally different RDA - the flavour I would give 8 out of 10 (almost a 9) and the airflow is better than the recurve.

So the cap between using the Recurce vs Coral V2 has narrowed, the recurve is better on flavour but less airflow.

With this in mind I would now recommend the kit as it works out cheaper than buying the mod, recurve and battery separately but don't bother with the included coil, I would suggest using the above setup as a start, you might find better.

Thanks glasvapour :)

It was never going to be as small as the original Pico, with it's 24mm atty and fully regulated inc TC etc. and 100 watts but I think they did a hell of a job keeping the size down and managing to 'squeeze' in a 21700 battery to what is my smallest squonker now I'm flogging my Pico Squeeze 1, they are so different that they shouldn't be in the same comparison.

Correct me if I am wrong but it's the most compact fully regulated squonker that takes 24-25mm atty's that I am aware of.
Hi @Vapaneezer Scrooge
I not aware of all the regulated squonkers available but the Hotcig RSQ is more compact, it's not the height or depth I don't like about the Pico just the 56mm width, otherwise I would have one in a flash.
Apart from the RSQ it's probably why I've bought the Asmodus Pumper and Luna, although not fully regulated and also the Wismed Luxotic, just prefer the compact form.
Keep up the reviews, good reading and info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom