What's new

Review Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 & Coral V2 Kit Review

I will be doing a slight revision:

I couldn't believe how the Coral V2 could be so poor so I stripped it down, took 1 wrap out and spaced it, raised the coil even higher and it's producing a better flavour, still not up there with the Drop, Recurve, Pulse 24 etc. but it's usable now (even though I won't be using it).

So if anyone buys the kit and hasn't got a better RTA try the above method.

That’s a really brilliant review and beautifully presenteed/photographed. I appreciate the time you’ve taken to do this, thanks dude. Very much leaning towards getting one of these now.

Excellent review, can not wait for SlowTech to move on this after reading your review!

Cracking review, some really nicely shot photos.
Will most likely give this one a swerve, not my main style of go to vape. I'd happily pick one up 2nd hand for the right price as I think the form form factor is perfect for the pocket.
Looking forward to more of your reviews @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Great review. I have held off for months for this it is on the way now. Your review has put my mind at ease. Rarely buy new stuff these days so this feels like a big purchase for me. Anyway nice review.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge I was waiting for your feedback on this - damn fine, properly detailed review - I enjoyed it and appreciated your efforts. And I never did give a stuff about the atty so will just get the mod! Thank you! :2thumbsup:

And @gabianovape87 good to see ya! :10:

Strange, I've been through all the settings and can't find screen brightness anywhere, it's perfect indoors but as soon as I step out into the sun it's unreadable, but it's no biggie as once I have my settings I rarely change them until the next build.

Perhaps a future firmware upgrade might improve it.

They have the stainless in stock at https://www.ukecigstore.com/wotofo-and-mike-vapes-recurve-rda.html

im like you once ive set a mod i rarely change it & thanks for the head up ukecigstore, but went for black version from ecigone as i fell out big time with ukecigstore few years back.

It looks immense, i wish i had waited now instead of getting the original squeeze.

Awesome review. it looks good too, I'm tempted to buy one with a recurve. Where can I buy it mod only?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom