What's new

Review DNA30 (clone by Cloupor)

just got mine today from Greyhaze
black no logo
and what a beautiful thing it is, bit bigger than my mvp but i think i could still carry it around without feeling stupid.
everything works as it should and also i'm thinking its the new v3 as it fires from sleep on one button press.

just got mine today from Greyhaze
black no logo
and what a beautiful thing it is, bit bigger than my mvp but i think i could still carry it around without feeling stupid.
everything works as it should and also i'm thinking its the new v3 as it fires from sleep on one button press.

if it fires from sleep then it is the v3, i am still enjoying my one it has become my go to device :grin2:

if it fires from sleep then it is the v3, i am still enjoying my one it has become my go to device :grin2:

does your charging light turn green when its done wuz cos mine doesnt, was on charge for 8 hours last night and was still red this morning :/

does your charging light turn green when its done wuz cos mine doesnt, was on charge for 8 hours last night and was still red this morning :/

My one fires straight from sleep but I have never seen the little light turn green but it does not look red once it is charged.

My one fires straight from sleep but I have never seen the little light turn green but it does not look red once it is charged.

Mine fires straight from sleep most of the time lol sometimes it takes a few clicks... Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

yes, but the light is just a glow behind the window so not a light as such :grin2:

wuz_uk oddjob so you two have had your Cana's for over a month now, probably the longest out of anyone around here. How are you getting along with them? How are they holding up?

@wuz_uk @oddjob so you two have had your Cana's for over a month now, probably the longest out of anyone around here. How are you getting along with them? How are they holding up?

yes all is still good here, only thing i could point out is i have been running a quad coil .4 build in my one at 30w, and its mind blowing so now i need more
power and have just pre ordered a 50w box! ................. power corrupts :lol1:

yes all is still good here, only thing i could point out is i have been running a quad coil .4 build in my one at 30w, and its mind blowing so now i need more
power and have just pre ordered a 50w box! ................. power corrupts :lol1:
Haha! Damn 50w sounds crazy, where are you getting it from?

Also, glad to hear everything is still going well with your Cana! You've had yours the longest around here so do let us know if there are any issues that crop up over time.

Back
Top Bottom