What's new

Review DNA30 (clone by Cloupor)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG Dna30 (clone by Cloupor)

Where to start with this one well it is super good!! i feel like a kid at christmas ......but here goes

everything about this feels right from the CNC machined case to the clicky buttons and blue led screen.

DSC03961.jpg DSC03962.jpg

i know there have been a lot of people talking about the things the clone can't do well this one does it all!!

DSC03957.jpg DSC03958.jpg

Locked Mode ................... yes
Volts Display .................... yes
Ohms Display ....................yes
Locked mode ....................yes
Stealth mode ....................yes
Screen flip mode ................yes
Power locked mode ............yes

lets have a look inside
DSC03963.jpg DSC03964.jpg DSC03965.jpg

there are a whole host of error messages like

check atomizer
shorted
check battery
weak battery
too hot
too low pow

and here she is in all her glory sporting the monster cloud

DSC03967.jpg

this just is! ....... it does all it's supposed to do and does it well ............. i would like to thank JetLee@BA Vapes for rushing me this as quick as he did

i know he is just putting the finishing touches to his website, so to have someone on his case with the "is it here yet" "is it here yet" can't have helped

he will be having lots more stock so keep your eyes out for his site

A Little edit for all those people who asked see pic below

DSC03962.jpg

just to clear things up for a few people the operation and spec is a 1.1 clone of the Hana V3 .. vape on......

Last edited:
I'm glad that you're happy with it wuz_uk :) it was a pleasure doing business with you, but I'm very sad that both my samples are no longer in my possession! These are great devices that just "work."

As wuz said, I am currently hard at work on the website. I'm not sure what exactly I am and am not allowed to say regarding my store here as I do not yet have vendor status on the forum, but I do have a large batch of these Hana Modz v3 DNA30 Cloupor clones coming in very soon! Once I get my site and vendor status sorted I will post a thread in the relevant subforum.

im after the red one but was worried it might be a bit to "pink" but that looks fine...
gimme gimme gimme .. i want and i want now!

im after the red one but was worried it might be a bit to "pink" but that looks fine...
gimme gimme gimme .. i want and i want now!
It's a very deep candy apple red (like this) with a great all around finish and as wuz_uk said all the functions work perfectly as they should. I wasn't able to get a 0.3ohm coil on it, I personally am not used to vaping that low, I tried wrapping one several times and gave up, but 0.4ohm displayed and fired without problems and I'm sure the extra 0.1ohm lower wont be a problem for the device.

just need to get a dragon stencil on that bad boy and im all over it.. feels like ive been waiting months for this to arrive and still looks like at least anotehr week or so!

It's a very deep candy apple red (like this) with a great all around finish and as @wuz_uk said all the functions work perfectly as they should. I wasn't able to get a 0.3ohm coil on it, I personally am not used to vaping that low, I tried wrapping one several times and gave up, but 0.4ohm displayed and fired without problems and I'm sure the extra 0.1ohm lower wont be a problem for the device.

i have a quad .4ohm in it as we speak it's great :2thumbsup:

just need to get a dragon stencil on that bad boy and im all over it.. feels like ive been waiting months for this to arrive and still looks like at least anotehr week or so!
Since this is the no logo version, there is a space to the right of the screen you could use. I was thinking about getting a few of these laser engraved.

If you decide to do stencil and spray paint, I recommend you cut your stencil from vinyl or stick back plastic and stick it on well before you spray and let it dry fully before you remove it, this will prevent any over spray you might get from a paper stencil. Once the paint is dry give it a thin layer of clear coat so the finish is even.
wuz_uk are you vaping it at 30 watts? I tried 30 on my kayfun which is at 1.3ohms... I got a lung full of burnt cotton! haha... The air flow is way too small on kayfun to keep up with that amount of power. 30 watts on my RDA at 0.4ohms with airflow all the way open however, was very very nice.

i love my tube mods...but i also love my vtr...why does something i have no real interest in weigh so heavily on my mind as the next item i MUST buy? ;)

please feel free to pm any more relevant info wuz or mr vapes ;)

Back
Top Bottom