What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Arctic Dolphin Anita

havent broke it yet.It`s what i`m using now 4.jpg

I ordered one , it was delivered yesterday , popped a battery in it this morning , jumped in the car driving to work ..I hear an odd noise like someone squashing a frog , its the mod , its making noises and the display is doing all kinds of tomfuckery , so I put the window down and chucked it out rather than have an incar explosion . So yeah , I can't say I would recommend one .

It is A beauty, I am considering ordering a different tank to do it justice, I will be using the Aspire BF RDTA. But have my eye on the IJOY Combo Squonk RDTA. But cant decide what colour to get.
I do like the look of that!
After a couple of months how are you getting on with it?

Not sure if it's too late as I've only got to page 2, but I wouldn't bother putting the iJoy Squonk RDTA on it, it's a superb atty (best I own) but doesn't work well on single battery mods, you just don't get the same wow flavour from it, I've tried it on my Wraith, Pulse 80, Pulse Mechs and it's nowhere near as good as on a dual battery mod, works a treat on the Capo 216 and Gbox with that extra instant power.

What is the Aspire BF RDTA? is it the Quad-Flex Survival Kit? I haven't tried mine in Squonk mode but tried it in RDTA mode and gave a great flavour on low wattage but a bit too restrictive for my tastes.

Yes - the Ijoy is sitting on top of it and used daily I get a smooth vape from it at 42w ( on other mods I usually vape around 35w ). the quad flex has not been used since. but it will soon be resurrected as the rdta , I thought it was excellent and would recommend to anybody, I cant remember how it was on this mod it`s that long ago....as a side note..the recently purchased tfv12 with the deck on when working is o`k for me ( 2 coil ) but the stock coils are tooooooooo much . so thats the style of vaping i`m coming from ...

The only thing to consider is burnt fingers threw his away when making strange noises , so on that basis I cant / wouldn't recommend the Anita to anybody

I was one of the first to get the Anita and its still working like new, Possibly the one thrown out the window was a faulty one, this happens with even high end mods, and any electrical goods. I purchased an archos laptop brand new, had to rake it back after 4 weeks as the keyboard wouldn't work with half the letters and symbols, up button went first then down then some of the letters.

Thanks for the update :)

I find the TF V12 isn't the best for low wattage builds I found, actually the TF V8 was better for that when I used to vape at 37 watts (No idea why I vaped at that random number but always aimed for that).

Back
Top Bottom