What's new

Review Almost a Week With Squid's Double Barrel 2.1

She certainly doesn't spend the same amount of effort studying my penis.

Do you think this has influenced your choice of such a phallic vape box? Maybe unconsciously it’s a way to make her jealous. “look, I have a new penis that I can be obsessed about and you can be envious of”. Sorry if this is a bit Freudian.

<Insert: If I could suck my own mod I'd not bother with marriage comment here>

Aye I get you @Simon G bit the point is people that already like the tank probably wouldn’t read your review, and if they did they would laugh at it. Or ignore it. I would read it and might assume the opposite opinion from you, because we have different preferences. But it is true that some things just are shit with no redeeming factors. And there is an obvious danger that reviewers that are flooded with freebies will be very reticent to criticise anything, like the example I mentioned above. People call these obvious adverts reviews, you know.

yeah they are adverts, this is true....

as you know I've done a couple of reviews for Health Cabin, and obviously they do this to promote their company. .... which I don't mind because I think Health Cabin are a decent company. I don't see that as very different to me recommending Fasttech or bleating on about how great Manabush and Druids Brew is. There's a difference between criticising a company and criticising a product. Obviously I'm not going to start slagging off Health Cabin in a review but I don't have a problem critising a product, I think I was very critical of the Tohbino RDA that came with the luxotic. I don't think HC mind that, I'm still promoting their company and people are still reading the review and seeing Health Cabin mentioned, which is all I think they want out of it really.....

I guess everyone is different in how they approach these things.... but I'm not going to say something is great when it isn't and if I thought HC were a terrible company I wouldn't do it for them.

*adds Bellyman Approved to CV

I wouldn't add that to your CV!
It's tantamount to saying you lick windows or furiously rub your thighs in garden centres.
I'm the first to admit that my reviews suck. I stupidly buy the shit (mostly), humour isnt my forte and tbh, I have more important stuff in my life to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom