What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Aleader Killer 80w Squonk Mod

Nice review. I'm in exactly the same place with squonking. Even bought an SQ to give it a decent try, but I like a regulated vape. About to cut a hole in a Hammond box due to the lack of affordable regulated squonkers...

You should keep 'the shed of dreams[emoji768]' to yourself
:D

Stop making me want all the things!

Nice review. If these have an option of interchangeable panels will be on my to-get list.

Nice review there @MrTeaTime [emoji4][emoji106]

Consider yourself lucky, yours - like mine - doesn't leek like a Fucking Sieve!! [emoji2][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Nice review there @MrTeaTime [emoji4][emoji106]

Consider yourself luckily yours - like mine - doesn't leek like a Fucking Sieve!! [emoji2][emoji23][emoji23]
Pretty sure they suffered from the same issue as the previous full resin model. All the first batch where short an oring in the 510 construction. I believe they where produced simultaneously and aleader didn't fix the first batch. I've stripped and fixed the original but the following models have been dry as a bone. So any fastech orders should now get the revised model.

Pretty sure they suffered from the same issue as the previous full resin model. All the first batch where short an oring in the 510 construction. I believe they where produced simultaneously and aleader didn't fix the first batch. I've stripped and fixed the original but the following models have been dry as a bone. So any fastech orders should now get the revised model.
Cheers for info mate! [emoji4][emoji106]

Mines is the full resin one - how easy is the fix?

Cheers for info mate! [emoji4][emoji106]

Mines is the full resin one - how easy is the fix?
For best results you need to desolder the 510 to fully remove it but no biggie. There's a tutorial on the ft descssions I believe mate.
Mine just needed a tighten up and new o ring.

Back
Top Bottom