What's new

Want to post a review? Read this 1st.

K

KulrMeStoopid

Please, when posting your reviews, to include a disclaimer which represents the following as closely as possible.

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

I will add the disclaimer to any current reviews lacking one and in the mean time will be designing our own disclaimer which will be posted at the top of this forum.

Thanks for understanding everyone!

All reviews positive and negative are welcome on a product, device, or juice.

The following layout is not mandatory but we find that it helps to keep a bit of conformity, please feel free to use the following template in your reviews!

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Introduction

Vendor -
Price Paid -

Kit
Mod -
Clearo / Carto -
Ohm -
Voltage -

Juice Name -
Juice Strength (MG) -

Mix
PG % -
VG % -
Satisfactory Vapour - Yes / No
Satisfactory Throat Hit - Yes / No

Taste

What does it smell of?

What does it remind me of?

Would I buy this (again)? - Yes / No

Note(s)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Just a gentle request :)

Is this acceptable perchance? ;)
I purchased this with my own dollars - the opinion represented here is solely mine, having had experience of many different types of 'Misers', and is in no way an opinion shared by Support UKVapers - unless they have also tried the product and coincidentally and independently come to the same conclusions - which is quite frankly unlikely. I present my Opinion Here as Honestly as i am able, but do accept that a degree of 'Poetic Licence' may have accidently snuck in ;)

Re: Just a gentle request :)

Digicig said:
Is this acceptable perchance? ;)
I purchased this with my own dollars - the opinion represented here is solely mine, having had experience of many different types of 'Misers', and is in no way an opinion shared by Support UKVapers - unless they have also tried the product and coincidentally and independently come to the same conclusions - which is quite frankly unlikely. I present my Opinion Here as Honestly as i am able, but do accept that a degree of 'Poetic Licence' may have accidently snuck in ;)

While you probably don't need to be as romantic :)) I <3 it though!

Just posted me Raptor Tank Review - eventually :upset:
Only 4 images including smileys and Links - That hardly allows me to show several images and post various links - let alone add smileys - not overly encouraging - even UK Vapers.org has set a limit od 8 which i'm not happy about. I know this may be the 'Video' era - but as i'm now doing both written ans Vid - it makes it impossible for me to post.
Any suggestions/concessions greatly received.:hopelessness:

Now sorted thanks OS :surprise:

No probs. As discussed you can now put 15 images and 10 vids (excessive but should allow you to express yourself) ;)

Back
Top Bottom