What's new

Review VIM by Jac Vapour

If a user lets water enter through the button on the side it's on them. I'm only talking about the USB port as it sits on the top of the model I have and could collect water like a funnel.

Yup I see your point, in reality you'll have it at a tilt when using and in your pocket hopefully when not, but it's not going to survive a downpour sitting on a table outside, whereas a mod with side slung usb might, unless you are in Scotland where most rain comes at you horizontal : ) so I take your point.

Ok I've been meaning to do a quite update on the VIM for the last week or so but I have been quite busy of late.

I need to update you on the finish of the VIM. During my time with the device it got some marks on the coating. I thought it was something in my pocket that did it but it seems to be getting worse. I think in my opinion this is mainly because it's a white mod so it shows it more.

15331247462981034297382.jpg
1533124789081582916221.jpg
15331248202491207546615.jpg

I have tried using a cloth with cleaning product to remove it but to no avail

Ok I've been meaning to do a quite update on the VIM for the last week or so but I have been quite busy of late.

I need to update you on the finish of the VIM. During my time with the device it got some marks on the coating. I thought it was something in my pocket that did it but it seems to be getting worse. I think in my opinion this is mainly because it's a white mod so it shows it more.

View attachment 167785 View attachment 167786 View attachment 167787

I have tried using a cloth with cleaning product to remove it but to no avail

it is because it's white, I was keeping mine at bay using cleaner I had for trainers and one of those magic sponges, I did it once a week and it seemed to work, then I had a pen leak in my pocket and it got covered in ink, so I stopped cleaning it and it looks pretty much the same as yours, however, the ink has actually worn off over time.

it is because it's white, I was keeping mine at bay using cleaner I had for trainers and one of those magic sponges, I did it once a week and it seemed to work, then I had a pen leak in my pocket and it got covered in ink, so I stopped cleaning it and it looks pretty much the same as yours, however, the ink has actually worn off over time.

Yea it doesn't bother me at all. But I thought I better mention it. Some people's OCD wouldn't cope haha

I still use mine daily. If it's not my main device for the day then it's in my bag as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom