What's new

Review Vaporesso Swag Kit Review.

Huggett

Legend
This is my own opinion of the device, it does not reflect the views of Planet of The Vapes.

First of all, this device was NOT sent to me for review. I picked one up as I wanted to test drive Vaporessos hardware.

I received this device on Monday 15th January, it is Thursday 18th January at the time of posting this review.

Lets begin.

The device itself, a slim and small single 18650 device. It certainly wins on looks and size. Allegedly upgradable firmware also, always a bonus incase of any bugs. I've found none, so far and I have been hammering the thing.

For £39.99 - £44.99 available in the UK for a small 18650 powered device and a 2ml stock coil tank, you cannot go wrong.

• Takes the Vaporesso coils aswell as the Smok baby beast coils
  • 2 amp charge. If you get caught short, the board will handle a 2A USB charge.
  • Small
  • 18650 powered
  • 80w of power
  • Supplied with a 0.4 coil installed, rated for 40-80w
  • Supplied with an additional 0.5 coil, rated for 20-35w
  • Available in 4 colours, black, blue, orange and SS.
Right down to the reason I did this review, I don't use stock coils. I had the Swag kit for 3 days. As we stocked them, I thought id put it through its paces and see how it holds up. Well ladies and gentle apes, it stands up pretty darned well.

Ok yes, 2ml TPD compliant tank. I was forever refilling it, but I was vaping like a mad man to purposely burn out the coil.

The coil lasted 3 days, no big deal right? Well, in those 2-3 days I had vaped it 1,818 times according to the puff counter.I threw 70-80ml of juice through the tank. Including well known coil killers, such as Nasty Juice.

Flavour? It was not my usual Alien coil in a RDA, but it certainly wasn't unpleasant. I'd give the tank a solid 7/10 for flavour and 8/10 for 'cloudage' at 58w.

Its a cracking bit of kit, I could bore you all day about details of height, settings ect but I need to wrap this up. This mod is being one of my holiday mods. I'm a mech squonk user through and through, I haven't really used stock coils since the days of Kanger protanks, nor have I really used tanks in the last 5 years. But im keeping this swag kit for the pub, driving and holiday.

If you're considering one, get it.

PS:- They also do a non-EU version sporting a 3.5ml tank.

Certainly look a nice mod . I currently use a tarot nano and am looking at the swag . The thing I have no knowledge about is if it can be charged via USB and how long I could expect it to last in relation to the tarot nano .

Certainly look a nice mod . I currently use a tarot nano and am looking at the swag . The thing I have no knowledge about is if it can be charged via USB and how long I could expect it to last in relation to the tarot nano .
The Swag will indeed take a USB charge of 2A.

I was averaging 3-4 hours heavy usage on 1 single 18650 at 58W. However, I was purposely vaping heavy trying to kill its coil.

Back
Top Bottom