What's new

The Raptor Tank from Vapour World

Honesty is vital digi and a badge you wear well ;)
keep 'em coming

Day 2 of the Raptor - the trimmed wicks definitely seem to have reduced the Gurgliness factor - and using the GoTank as me control i'd say as the PG 'Core' has broken in it's been catching up and may yet surpass it. the only slight draw back is that as the level drops to below halfway - so 3mlish - it requires a bit of help by tipping so as not to get dry hits - a reasonable pay off - id rather tilt than Gurgle LoL

A few days in and have trimmed the wicks right back - similar to the original Stardust/Vision eGo's - the Gurgliness has all but disappeared and has been fully broken in - the PG Raptor at least.

I have had a few issues - but it's looking like not so much the Raptor itself as me learning how to use it.

I noticed liquid (not a lot but more than enough to notice) on the outside of the Raptor - assumed a leak. Having paid more attention this seems to be due to 2 things 1) the Raptor slightly unscrewing when i swapped devices and possibly a pressure change occurring allowing juice to enter the centre pin - kinda thing 2) the Raptor not being screwed on straight

A third possible cause - tho i'm still waiting to check - is the 'drips' were noticeable when i was using the eGo Twist and the Kicked GLV, and have been absent since swapping to a Senybor 18650 - so maybe Pulse Modulation has an affect? Will try out this hypothesis later. ;)

Back
Top Bottom