What's new

Review The good, The bad and the Pugsley's review of the Vaptio Fusion II starter kit and Turbo RDTA-L

Steampugs

Vendor
cBjf6Dz.gif

No....I'd never heard of em either Mr Cabbagewank, But it's not the first time a manufacturer I've never heard of has come to me to ask me to write my claptrap about their products....Makes me feel all fluffy inside...also makes me wonder if they actually read my reviews...but still, I have kindly declined in the past for various reasons (it looked shit) but this time....I was kinda interested...obviously I didn't tell them that....I acted like I was doing them a favour and eventually agreed to 'help' them out...

nxmnQIZ.gif

(you know they're probably gonna read this right...).........ah.

.....................................................................................................................

Hello once more my fine fluffy sweet smelling marshmallow blowing fog fetishist's ....ooft...Today I have a couple of things to show you (she totally did actually say that) ....from a company I knew absolutely fuck all about...like..at all..BUT I did don my deer stalker and over sized magnifying glass to do a bit investigating and what I did unearth.....Is almost not worth mentioning really, Vaptio, A company born in Seattle for a change...I think...They also have some connection to First Union, One of the biggest E-cig manufacturers in China, whether they are owned by them (my guess) or just get their gear made there I don't know, but both companies sell the same products so....who the fuck knows...either way, Vaptio...as it turns out...are a well connected vape company...and it kinda shows...to an extent, As I am about to explain while I show you 2 items from their...surprisingly extensive...catalogue, Courtesy of the company in question, I think... The Fusion II Starter kit...who appear to be made by Viva Kita.....who appear to owned by Vaptio....who might be owned by First Union....and the Turbo RTDA-L ....Just Vaptio....not sure why....the confusion is real people..

Uyg6yoU.jpg

Unfortunately....as is the nature of these double reviews, it's a little on the large side with over 30 images so if you would like to find out more about these devices then please hop on over to my house at Steampugs to see the review in it's entirety.
http://www.steampugs.co.uk/pugsleys-review-of-the-vaptio-fusion-ii-starter-kit-and-turbo-rdta-l/
Apologies...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom