What's new

Review Pugsley's wee beastly review of the Envii Loch Ness mod & Artisan RTA

Steampugs

Vendor
Do you believe in Unicorns?

When asked the above question...most of us would reply "No....don't be a cockwomble"...(except my Mrs actually...the things she believes in are actually astounding.....and worrying)...but one man, well.....he had a different answer....

"No......but I can make one"

2015....doesn't seem that long ago really does it, but in Vape terms.... well....I remember what I was vaping on 2 years ago and it wasn't pretty....looked like a skinny light sabre but man I thought it was cool...not quite so cool to a certain gentleman called Jacob Giverink however, Jacob was a high end Mod enthusiast who decided to build his very own device to compete with the top shelf mods of the time.....I doubt even he foresaw the events that followed.

........................................................................................................................

And a stupendous amount of welcomes to you all my fluffy throwing vaping veterans, I would imagine some of you might be wondering what in the holy hell I'm talking about.....and on the other hand some of you who regularly read my claptrap will probably be more than used to such a feeling.... regardless....why Unicorns you might ask, well, for something....anything....to be referred to as this mythical creature is an accolade usually reserved for the hardest to find, best to own, most sort after things on this large blue marble of ours, and it is this label that is muttered by the most hardcore of mod collectors when they talk amongst each other about the very device that Jacob gave birth to....The Loch Ness Mod.

N0vNxKD.jpg

Donned as one of the best mods ever made....The Loch Ness was a Stab Wood DNA 40 single 18650 device that was made in very limited quantities (I've heard anything from 12 to a 100 but I don't know for sure) and was made to such a high standard that originals have been rumoured to have changed hands for as much as $5000......

tmwrhGj.gif

That's exactly what I said....Clearly it was called the Loch Ness because it's just so fucking hard to come by leaving only the most hardcore collectors scouring the globe for this mythical wee beastie...

bWsFwLG.gif

Now...obviously ...I'm not reviewing one of those....I fucking wish...and it was 2 years ago, But the success of this elusive device spurred on Jacob to start his very own company making a selection of vaping devices...and so...'Vape Envii' was thrust into the world, and with it....a device that pays tribute to the Unicorn mod that started it all, only this time, aimed at a more accepting audience who aren't willing to get a second mortgage to pay for a vaping device..you know...normal people.

So it is my absolute pleasure to introduce to you not one....but two of Vape Envii's first wave of innovative vaping products, courtesy of Heavengifts, The Loch Ness Mod & Artisan RTA....yep...we're doing the double again...

w367GEj.jpg

And because this a double review and the biggest one I have done yet then I'm afraid you're gonna have to pop on over to my house to carry on with the rest of it as yet again it far out weighs the limits of this forum....apologies...just follow the link below...and I'll see you there!
Steampugs Review of the Envii Loch Ness Mod & Artisan RTA

Back
Top Bottom