What's new

Review Pugsley's mean green flavour machine review of the Wismec-Jaybo Luxotic BF Kit

Ok so as promised after an evening of the luxotic this is what i have to say.
Wow, for a single cell mod (with protection?) This thing hits instantly and using the supplied coild it chucks out a flavour intense and warm vape.
Very wall made and looks good too, silicon bottles on order as we all know plastic ain't great.
2 issues i have, not quite enough airflow on the rda and the luxotic is just so small, as in tiny that I can close my hand around it so the squonk bottle hole is not sitting naturally where my fingers would like it (Not really a problem but something I have noticed)
These 2 things in no way take away from what is a great little set up that I am really please to have added to my squonk stable
So big thanks @Pugs1970 as without this review i would never have looked at the luxotic and special mention for @tootingyoda for morale support before I pulled the buy trigger [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
More than welcome brother, glad you like it ;)

Thank you for the review buddy. I was umming and arring about trying out squonking but reading ur review has forced me to order a luxotic bf now

Messy? Much? Haven't snapped mine, really hope I never do [emoji16]
4 times in total......the scars are like memorable rings on a tree lmaoo.....and messy?.....think 'murder scene' :17: .....I think i've said enough now lmaooo

4 times in total......the scars are like memorable rings on a tree lmaoo.....and messy?.....think 'murder scene' :17: .....I think i've said enough now lmaooo
I had a Prince Albert done 25yrs ago and that was a little bit messy, particularly during the night out following having it done, but it was all ok after a day or two.
Took it out years ago, I have no scars as such but an annoying drip, drip out the bottom whilst peeing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry if it's a stupid question but...

Does the taste of ejuice becomes weaker as long the battery gets weaker?

How long can a 18650 - 3000mah last?

Back
Top Bottom