What's new

Pugsley's flamboyant and trippy review of the Wismec Luxotic NC 250 kit by Jaybo

nice review mate, blocked the sales patter ;)

you can do full series with them apparently just like the noisy cricket 2 , turn it of and hold the power button for 5 seconds , full series mode
Well I tried it, doesn't do anythin lol....not sure what 'full series' means anyway.....?

Another great review.
I might swerve this one. I'd read or seen in reviews that this only goes up to 5.3v on the pot. Surely not? Doesn't deserve the name NC otherwise.
@WaitFor1t88 didn't know this had the unregulated series option.
Still on the fence with this one, does look like a 1970's onyx table lighter.....

Another great review.
I might swerve this one. I'd read or seen in reviews that this only goes up to 5.3v on the pot. Surely not? Doesn't deserve the name NC otherwise.
Still on the fence with this one, does look like a 1970's onyx table lighter.....

yeah I've heard it has that option, think it may of been on one the "vape show" type things as every review I've seen has contradicted the other, one saying it wouldnt fire below 0.3 in "series" mode the other saying 0.1
will probably take a punt from China as its not going to be too expensive

the dovpo vee is an excellent vv mod goes up to the full whack as well

will probably take a punt from China as its not going to be too expensive

the dovpo vee is an excellent vv mod goes up to the full whack as well

I may pick one up if I find it at a silly cheap price from China too!

I think there's a Dovpo Vee languishing in the classies at the moment.

One of my favourite VV mods was the Ijoy Maxo Zenith. Only up to 6.5v, but with 3 batteries it would chuck at this for ages. Shame the build quality and reliability were piss bloody poor! Got through 2 in 6 months........ [emoji23]

Great review as always mate, looks like a awesome bit of kit, think you may have just cost me some more cash!!![emoji23]

Another great review.

The manual says "you can adjust the voltage from 1V to 8V by rotating the voltage regulating switch under this mode, clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease."

Yet all I'm reading and seeing is max 5.3volts, which is totally useless to me. The Wismec site says 8volts, uk vapour brands (official uk distributors) says 5.3volts. Anyone knows the facts about this, even after all these months it's totally confusing.

Back
Top Bottom