What's new

Review Pugsley's Civil(ish) war - Vaptio Special review of the Super Bat 220w & The Wall Crawler Kits

Love you review's and the wallcrawler looks the perfect bit if kit for my OH (she wants to try vaping again)
Small, light and easy to use, but no way would she use it looking like that, probably think is was some kind of kids toy and give me a rollicking for buying vape toys for the kids!
And i don't like her when she is angry [emoji6]

Love you review's and the wallcrawler looks the perfect bit if kit for my OH (she wants to try vaping again)
Small, light and easy to use, but no way would she use it looking like that, probably think is was some kind of kids toy and give me a rollicking for buying vape toys for the kids!
And i don't like her when she is angry [emoji6]
Thanks man ;) ...and that's my point exactly, too many people will see this as a toy, so it won't sell well unfortunately.

Good stuff. It’s very helpful that you bring up that the white ‘shield tech’ ring can actually be removed from the tanks, as I hadn’t thought to do this. It may improve them somehow, as similarly I can’t use the frogman without swapping out the black drip-tip as it gives a ‘plastic’ taste to the whole affair.

Back
Top Bottom