What's new

Review Pugsley's Bare naked review of the Vaporesso Switcher 220 Mod with NRG Tank

It was a good review, entertaining too. But yeah, ugly mod.
Hey Pugs, did you see my one on the GTRS P222 ? :18: It almost deserves that treatment on looks alone!

Love the review, don't love the look if this mod [emoji848]
And just out of interest do i have to scratch the transformer wording of my rda and etch switcher in its place?

o_O Its got a clock!
Does it have an alarm? If not then that's a deal breaker. :28:
Same old with the clock I'm afraid, works great until you change the bats lol...no internal power source (rolls eyes) .......

It was a good review, entertaining too. But yeah, ugly mod.
Hey Pugs, did you see my one on the GTRS P222 ? :18: It almost deserves that treatment on looks alone!
I didn't read it no....can't find it either, link me brother ;0

Love the review, don't love the look if this mod [emoji848]
And just out of interest do i have to scratch the transformer wording of my rda and etch switcher in its place?
lol, I'm not saying you have to.....but just for comedic reasons alone I truly thing you should then take a piccy lmao

Seriously though mate. That GTRS was all levels if wrong before it stopped working properly. Was a disgraceful and poorly made piece if rubbish. Got what it deserved. Was gonna give it that treatment before it stopped firing properly too. One word, JUNK.

Was supposed to post this ages ago, and couldn't bring myself to really engraved it.. sorry
20180719_165942.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom