What's new

Review Pugsley tiptoes out of the comfort zone with the Ehpro Armor Prime Mech Mod & Panther RDA

Reading one of your reviews is more entertaining than going to the Expo!
You could've competed directly with it by, inserting after every other sentence, a gif with jiggling boobs. That would work well for me!!!
it's a funny thing..there used to be more jiggly boobs in my earlier reviews....maybe I should get back to my roots eh ... :2thumbsup: lol, thanks, I really appreciate the comment ;) awesome stuff lol

I always forgrt about this section ( I think its too hidden away personally) and this is the first review of yours I have seen and wow. Incredible stuff - I concur with the notion above, it feels like I have been given a vaping magazine article for free. I will be checking out more of your stuff for sure.

I always forgrt about this section ( I think its too hidden away personally) and this is the first review of yours I have seen and wow. Incredible stuff - I concur with the notion above, it feels like I have been given a vaping magazine article for free. I will be checking out more of your stuff for sure.
If you click on ‘New Posts’ you see posts by thread heading. It’s an easier way of navigating the place.

one of the best reviews i have had the pleasure read
200wWZXX7I34.gif

Back
Top Bottom