What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oukitel Disposable Pod Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zouzounaki I will promote any vape device if it will get anyone off the cigs and on to vaping.
Maybe they can't afford to get a starter kit at £20 ect and can only afford a couple of £ for a disposable device to try to see if it works for them.

@StrawberryRipple The free shit as you have put it, I have never asked for, the companies have contacted me to review their items for them as I never ask for anything and that includes from the shop that sponsors me, I would rather buy than ask and most of the items I get(free shit) is giving away to my viewers.

@zouzounaki I will promote any vape device if it will get anyone off the cigs and on to vaping.
Maybe they can't afford to get a starter kit at £20 ect and can only afford a couple of £ for a disposable device to try to see if it works for them.

seems doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom