What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oukitel Disposable Pod Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intro was only that long as there was no close-up section and I usual have the Modking Add between the close-up and face time as they sponsor my channel.
There will be some people that will just throw them on the ground or in bins and there will be people that vape just put old batteries or battery mods in there waste bin as well but you will get people that will dispose of them properly.
I would rather take that to a night club or beach than my main setup encase it get damaged, stolen or lost.

@EatMaBB you can’t compare somebody throwing batteries or an internal battery mod in the bin, because they last for years, not a day or two like these daft devices. no, imo they are not acceptable at all.

@zouzounaki They may not last as long as batteries and build in battery mods but people will still throw them in a bin and not recycle them properly. Can you say that you have never thrown a battery in a waste bin including AA, AAA, C, D ect?
Everyone has there own opinion if they are acceptable or not as there is people that don't think mods that take replaceable batteries should be sold and they should all have built in batteries so there is less chance of a battery going off in someones pocket.

Where does one dispose of disposable vapes? I can't see Aldi and the like being very happy if we start ramming their battery recycling bins full of half cocked dodgy throw it away vape gear :hmm:

I quite liked the intro, lnstrumental uplifting trance followed by electronic jazz lounge followed by some more trancey, better than the usual heavy metal, beards and mullets, not better than Zophie and her weird voice and lewd dress up's though.

@zouzounaki They may not last as long as batteries and build in battery mods but people will still throw them in a bin and not recycle them properly. Can you say that you have never thrown a battery in a waste bin including AA, AAA, C, D ect?
Everyone has there own opinion if they are acceptable or not as there is people that don't think mods that take replaceable batteries should be sold and they should all have built in batteries so there is less chance of a battery going off in someones pocket.

aye, many people think many different things and most of us have probably thrown a battery in the bin at some point. doesn’t change my opinion that single use battery powered disposable devices are unacceptable and highly irresponsible.

aye, many people think many different things and most of us have probably thrown a battery in the bin at some point. doesn’t change my opinion that single use battery powered disposable devices are unacceptable and highly irresponsible.
So mostly everyone will be highly irresponsible for getting single use AA, AAA ect batteries instead of getting rechargeable batteries.

So mostly everyone will be highly irresponsible for getting single use AA, AAA ect batteries instead of getting rechargeable batteries.

so what you are saying is, it’s okay for you to be promoting single use disposable battery devices, because some other people somewhere else with nothing to do with this discussion have thrown some batteries away?

so what you are saying is, it’s okay for you to be promoting single use disposable battery devices, because some other people somewhere else with nothing to do with this discussion have thrown some batteries away?
Obvs the OP doesn't care about any of it.
They've got their free shit and have made a video to show it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom