What's new

Ming drip tip review

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0E9Z3k9p0&feature=youtu.be
Here is my first video review. I dont know how I kept a straight face making this. Excuse the crap quality, its my first time making a video or trying to edit, hats off to you proper reviews out there, its really hard (oh er missus!) Anyway enjoy :)
whoops naughty me! Forgot to say that all items were bought by me and any views expressed are mine, I have no affiliation to any company or products blah, blah, blah...

Last edited:
I haven't even watched the first 2 minutes and Im PMSL I LOVE YOU!

I only nearly lost it once, the rest of the time I think I pulled it off pretty deadpan! I would have been ruder but my kids kept coming in and it put me off a little. What was worse was getting my 8 year old to upload it and convert the file for me!

Excellent PF! Nothing like a pronounced rim and swollen base. Love it. Favourited. More please...

My boy cant read at 3 but he can hear all too well! He says "What the heck? Why did she say that?" and I said, "Say what?" He looks at me and smiles and busts up laughing "Short Shaft she said!"

Shaft, rim, swollen base and mouthful in one sentence.
Yay PF! You rock!!
My imagination kinda left me, but everything I said I said for you! Im still slightly amazed and embarrassed I did it, I like to hide behind my keyboard :D I might have to run away and hide now!

Back
Top Bottom