What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ijoy elite PS2170 kit unboxing from @gearbest

red5

Achiever
I was recently contacted by @gearbest to see if I'd be interested in doing a review for you guys.
The Ijoy Elite PS2170 kit arrived in the post today after just 2 weeks so I thought I'd do a quick unboxing thread today.
The kit comes in a cardboard sleeve with a nice picture of the kit on the front and all the kit specs on the back, plus a scratch and sniff authenticity check on one side (sorry about he @gearbest stacker on the front of the box, that really doesn't want to come off!)

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

Once you remove the sleeve you're presented with a rather natty mdf/wood box contains the kit itself.

IMG_0419.JPG

The captain mini subohm tank uses press fit coils (one installed plus one in the box)

IMG_0412.JPG

And underneath the kit you find the usual manuals/warranty, spares for the tank a USB cable and a 18650 adapter sleeve... yes this kit takes the newer 20700/21700 batteries. I think a battery is included when you purchase the kit but mine appears to have been removed (possibly to reduce postage costs) fortunately I have a couple of vapcell 21700's for testing.

IMG_0413.JPG

The menu looks the same as many other recent ijoy mods.

IMG_0415.JPG

And here's the kit assembled

IMG_0421.JPG

I'll be putting this through its paces for the next week and posting up a review. In the meantime if you have any questions put them here and I'll try to answer them on here or in the final review.

You can find the kit on @ Gearbest here https://www.gearbest.com/?lkid=14589101

(the tracking id at the end allows Gearbest to see how many click throughs the review generates so they can decide if it's worthwhile sending anything else out for review, if you're interested in anything posted above I'd appreciate it if you'd use that link. It is not an affiliate link and I receive no money from it.)

Last edited:
Yeah it is a nice mod. Wish someone would make one like that with internal/fixed batteries.

Back
Top Bottom