What's new

Review ESPION TOUR ...REVIEW..Pt.1

joe clay

Veteran
This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

@Joyetech very kindly sent me their NEW ESPION TOUR KIT for me to try out and review, so lets get on with it.

Whats in the box;
1. ESPION TOUR Mod 220w (no battery)
1. CUBIS MAX atomizer. (5ml)
2. NCfilm TM heater 0.30 ohms(35-45w)
1. QC USB charging cable.
2. Manuals.
2. Warning cards.
1. Warranty card.
1. CUBIS spare parts.

1st off lets start with the CUBIS max atomizer,

5ml juice capacity
Glass tank
Heater: Joyetech NCFilm heater (Kanthal 0.25ohm)
Coil-less design, innovative NCFilm heater: Introducing the innovative Joyetech NCFilm heater, made of Kanthal,takes a horizontal building way in order to achieve great vaping experience.
Huge clouds and optimal flavor: The NCFilm heater has a larger heating area which contributes greatly to the vapor production and the flavor.
Long life span: The NCFilm heater can be cleaned with cloth when flavor drops and re-use again.
Thus it supports 3 months or more lifespan according to our experimental tests1.
Filling with ease: The CUBIS Max atomizer adopts the push-to-open top filling design.
Simply push the top cap to reveal the filling hole. Then you're free to go.
Top airflow, avoid any leaks: The CUBIS Max atomizer adopts top filling and top airflow system, avoiding any leaks.
510 threading connection
28mm overall diameter
25mm inner diameter.

First thing you notice is wheres the coil and where do you put your coil? Well there is no coil, well actually there is but this is the NEW style in that its a NC film thats a small flat heating film (a little like the mesh thats out there now) that is held inplace with 2x smal screws and then covered with your small oblong piece of cotton ( there is spares of cotton in spares bag)...just unscrew the base of the tank and you will notice that once unscrewed the 510 is still in place, just gently pull it and thats when your film and cotton go, then to replace just push the 510 base back in place (there is a little notch that the 510 base fits in ) then screw back on the base cover.
Now the top of atomizer you will see a red triangle give it a little push and the top slides back with a nice 'click' to reveal a kidney shaped hole for filling your e-liquid, now i have heard it can be a problem filling with 'some' types of juice bottles...but i personally have had NO problems filling this atomizer.
Now its said this atomizer is leak proof...how many times have we heard that before?.... but it is LEAK PROOF and its quiet ingenious really as once you have filled with juice and you have closed the filling hole ( push forward with another click ) the juice is literally trapped in the tank and theres only 4 small holes at the bottom where the juice flows through and the cotton and film soak up the juice through the bottom but it does NOT go into the chimney that you inhale from and the air vents are on the side near the top, 2 air holes one on each side that can be adjusted to your style of vaping, but if you look closely the air holes actually goes down the centre of the tank over the NCfoil and then back up the centre of another tube to your driptip.

Now whats flavour like with this CUBIS max atomizer?..... to be honest its really good and those of you who like it cloudy well its not a cloud monster but it does produce some impressive clouds.
This atomizer is a DTL but if you close off the air holes you can MTL vape.

Now i have been solely using this CUBIS max atomizer and i have noticed that chain vaping @40w with 70/30 vg-pg it does struggle a bit ie; it cannot soak up fast enough, but if you vape normally it does cope very well even with high VG juice....so will there be NCfilms that are lower or higher ohms for those who like to vape at higher or lower whats? Well hopefully there will be.

So my thoughts on the Joyetech Cubis Max, to be truthfull i really do like it and with the new style of NCfilm instead of the normal style coil i am quite impressed.

And i have tried everything to get this to leak juice and no idea if i'm just lucky but not a drop has spilt yet.

Would i want the Cubis max in my collection? ...100% yes.

https://www.joyetech.com/onlin...th-cubis-max-atomizer-kit.html

Pt.2 will follow shortly...ESPION TOUR MOD.

(Part 2 here)
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/173524/

P.S...sorry for picture placements(not sure why its doing this)
20181126_202328.jpeg
20181126_202652.jpeg
20181126_203406.jpeg
20181126_203440.jpeg
20181126_203519.jpeg
20181126_203544.jpeg
20181126_204101.jpeg
20181126_204153.jpeg
20181126_204238.jpeg
20181126_205125.jpeg

Last edited:
This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

@Joyetech very kindly sent me their NEW ESPION TOUR KIT for me to try out and review, so lets get on with it.

Whats in the box;
1. ESPION TOUR Mod 220w (no battery)
1. CUBIS MAX atomizer. (5ml)
2. NCfilm TM heater 0.30 ohms(35-45w)
1. QC USB charging cable.
2. Manuals.
2. Warning cards.
1. Warranty card.
1. CUBIS spare parts.

1st off lets start with the CUBIS max atomizer, first thing you notice is wheres the coil and where do you put your coil? Well there is no coil, well actually there is but this is the NEW style in that its a NC film thats a small flat heating film (a little like the mesh thats out there now) that is held inplace with 2x smal screws and then covered with your small oblong piece of cotton ( there is spares of cotton in spares bag)...just unscrew the base of the tank and you will notice that once unscrewed the 510 is still in place, just gently pull it and thats when your film and cotton go, then to replace just push the 510 base back in place (there is a little notch that the 510 base fits in ) then screw back on the base cover.
Now the top of atomizer you will see a red triangle give it a little push and the top slides back with a nice 'click' to reveal a kidney shaped hole for filling your e-liquid, now i have heard it can be a problem filling with 'some' types of juice bottles...but i personally have had NO problems filling this atomizer.
Now its said this atomizer is leak proof...how many times have we heard that before?.... but it is LEAK PROOF and its quiet ingenious really as once you have filled with juice and you have closed the filling hole ( push forward with another click ) the juice is literally trapped in the tank and theres only 4 small holes at the bottom where the juice flows through and the cotton and film soak up the juice through the bottom but it does NOT go into the chimney that you inhale from and the air vents are on the side near the top, 2 air holes one on each side that can be adjusted to your style of vaping, but if you look closely the air holes actually goes down the centre of the tank over the NCfoil and then back up the centre of another tube to your driptip.

Now whats flavour like with this CUBIS max atomizer?..... to be honest its really good and those of you who like it cloudy well its not a cloud monster but it does produce some impressive clouds.
This atomizer is a DTL but if you close off the air holes you can MTL vape.

Now i have been solely using this CUBIS max atomizer and i have noticed that chain vaping @40w with 70/30 vg-pg it does struggle a bit ie; it cannot soak up fast enough, but if you vape normally it does cope very well even with high VG juice....so will there be NCfilms that are lower or higher ohms for those who like to vape at higher or lower whats? Well hopefully there will be.

So my thoughts on the Joyetech Cubis Max, to be truthfull i really do like it and with the new style of NCfilm instead of the normal style coil i am quite impressed.

And i have tried everything to get this to leak juice and no idea if i'm just lucky but not a drop has spilt yet.

Would i want the Cubis max in my collection? ...100% yes.

https://www.joyetech.com/onlin...th-cubis-max-atomizer-kit.html

Pt.2 will follow shortly...ESPION TOUR MOD.

P.S...sorry for picture placements(not sure why its doing this)View attachment 179293View attachment 179294View attachment 179295View attachment 179296View attachment 179297View attachment 179298View attachment 179299View attachment 179300View attachment 179301View attachment 179302
Cool mate. How long does that mesh last for, or supposed to last for?

Nice review Joe.

Do you think you'd be able to cut your own cotton from a muji pad or similar if needed?

I quite like the look of this tank. 40w is about where I like to vape most of the time.

Nice review Joe.

Do you think you'd be able to cut your own cotton from a muji pad or similar if needed?

I quite like the look of this tank. 40w is about where I like to vape most of the time.
Yes you could

Thanks and nice review @joe clay and look forward to the mod review.
Looking forward to receiving mine next week and can't wait to try it.
What tank would you compare it to flavour wise ?

Back
Top Bottom