What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm Univapo UA25 Tank - Quick review

@Univapo
Hi, just made some corrections on the review.
I realized that theres not a Univapo single mesh for this tank. Both are dual mesh with different resistance.

I´m not sure how you make and what you put in those 0.20 dual mesh coils but it is magical.
Im punishing this coilhead since the review date and Im still vaping it!! Not as ADV, but this is now beyond 3K puffs and something like 80ml been thru. AMAZING. The flavour is still intact and the cotton remains kinda white. And Im vaping sweet tobacco and desert liquids on it!
Witchcraft. Seriously.
I havent tried the dual 0.40 yet LoL.

This coilhead, the dual mesh 0.20, has become my favourite stock coil for airy DTL.
- Long life (I dont even know for how longer I can vape it yet)
- Powerful throat hit. Love this. Unexpected, as mesh are usually mild in this parcel.
- Flavour does not fade / fatigue. Same flavour with 25 puffs or 1000. Unreal.
- Does not leak a single drop. No matter if you leave liquid inside the tank for days, it will stay inside.
- Perfect air restriction

This means I find this better than "Falcon-Raptor-Ladon", "Mesh Pro-Dark Mesh-M Pro 2", "PnP-GTX-Manik", Nunchaku, and each and every "baby" (TFV8/9, SKRR, NRG, Cerberus, Fat Rabbit,...) format coilheads. The ones I know and use.
Including the ones for Fireluke 2/3 which are the same format and obviously are closer but just not this good.

What you have done with this tank and this coilhead is outstanding.

It is one of my favourite vapes I have at the moment and I must thank you again for the giveaway and letting me try this mostly unknown tank.
Today Im ready to rate it, and Im giving it a solid 9.5/10. It really deserves it.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom