What's new

Sub Ohm OFRF NEX MESH AVOID

Tazz

Legend
527.JPG

Hi all. I recently got this tank. Well, just a day ago actually and can only say avoid this thing.
It has major leaking ussues.
Yep, it looks awesome, well made but that's where it stops.
The top fill port seal contorts when the lid is closed pushing it out of shape. Could this be the cause of the leak issue!? Perhaps, though I did moisten it with some juice and it appeared to close ok.
You will see clearly the seal out of shape.
526.JPG

Still, after sitting for just 3 hours unused I picked it up, went to inhale and it was gurgle city! Tipping the tank side ways saw drop after drop come out.
LEAK.jpg
An online search saw complaint after complaint in regards to this issue. As this is a new one under the WOTOFO brand I think it's safe to assume this is not an old one I got and perhaps the latest ones are ok. This is the latest. By latest is meant after WOTOFO took over or acquired, OFRF. OFRF this tank here has been out for a while under simply OFRF. It was hoped the quality control over this leak issue was or had been resolved under the WOTOFO acquisition of it but it appears not.
Avoid this Tank. It would be a Mod destroyer.
Two big thumbs down.

Last edited:
Shame that as you mentioned you were looking forward to getting it...

It's not new as OFRF released it before the Wotofo take over. The couple of reviews I read/saw made no mention of leaking, just that it wasn't amazing.

was looking at 3 tanks OFRF Raptor or Valyrian II now down to 2 as the OFRF can fuck ORFF
thanks mate made my life easier now ;)

It's not new as OFRF released it before the Wotofo take over. The couple of reviews I read/saw made no mention of leaking, just that it wasn't amazing.
Hi mate, perhaps you read it wrong, or I should have explained it better than I did. One of the latest after Wotofo took over, as in maybe the issues had been fixed by now after that has taken place. I assumed everyone already knew about it being taken over as it is mentioned on WOTOFO here on POTV.
I have now re worded the above to make it clearer for everyone. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I have this tank and I have had no issues with leaking at all.
Hi mate. A quick google with "OFRF tank leaks" will show the issue is very common. (edit, I wish mine didn't and was like yours and naturally get that when there are quality control issues that some will be Diamonds, and others Stones because of it. This kind of issue though is not good) Mine is like this guys, fast forward to 9 mins and that's what I and many many others have got. And anyone buying one has a high chance of getting.

Last edited:
and this is the reason I can not buy this tank.
Some people say its awesome and no leaking at all... others say its peeing all day long.
:( so sad, I really got big hype with this one.

Back
Top Bottom