What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm Geekvape - Zeus Sub-ohm Tank - SS

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
I hear thunder…

When the guys at Geekvape know what to do…chuck a coil In the highly anticipated Zeus series and let It sub ohm your vape out…mix a bit of the legend and bring In the power of the Zeus…pair It perfectly and then release It to the world of vaping and what your got…the Zeus Legend Kit…

resize_DSC_0701.JPG
resize_DSC_0702.JPG

Out the Box

The tank comes in 6 of different colours, Black, SS, Blue, Gold, Rainbow & Gunmetal. Which are beautifully finished and designed. the retail price coming $35USD or £29.99GBP a nice price for a decent tank.

The tank has a 5ml glass bubble with an extra spare glass which carries the standard TPD 2ml of juice.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with two coils the MeshZ1 0.4ohm & MeshZ2 0.2ohm both KA1

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card. This Is a new standard sample box which Is now sample wide helps a lot In stopping people selling the samples thumbs up to GeekVape

resize_DSC_0703.JPG

The Build

The top cap twists off as the previous Zeus X, it’s nice and smooth as does the airflow control ring this can be taken off to break the tank down for cleaning. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues and it’s so easy to change the coil at any point just pull it out and out it comes.

The tanks size Is nice and not too bulky I did opt to change the drip tip to a dripper tip as I felt It would fit the bill nice It did no problem. It Isn’t too bulky which Is a bonus.

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages;

60w – I went for the big straight for the high watts Its was great straight off the mark. the coil was really well saturated bonus!

50w - had to reduce It just so It didn’t get harsh after a week

40w - current situation Is that It’s still performing well on this wattage but I think Its clogged up

When priming the cotton, it took about 5 minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name, however, you might say what is correct. Something which I have found on previous Mesh coils is that it doesn’t too long to start vaping however, this one slightly did maybe because it was so compact. the coils are really smooth but with the 0.4 coil I did think that It went off towards the end of the first week. I did have to alter the wattage down to give a better flavour and no harsh on the back of the throat. Which for me Is really Important, not sure If It’s the coils of liquid Is too sugary.

The airflow is great and I’m really happy with the how it mixes well with the flavour, its loud and I mean loud as were the other Zeus but It’s a nice airy feeling. The airflow when fully open isn’t too much, but I would advise to have it slightly closed.This is a sub ohm tank so you need high VG e-liquid.

resize_DSC_0704.JPG
resize_DSC_0705.JPG
resize_DSC_0706.JPG
resize_DSC_0707.JPG
resize_DSC_0708.JPG

Pros

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely finish

· Zeus series

· Top airflow Is awesome

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Plenty of room for your own 810 drip tip

Cons

· Coils longevity

· Drinks juice

resize_DSC_0710.JPG

Conclude

I knew this was going to be released for a while but was told to keep hush that It was In the making never seen or knew what It would give but heard good things about the R&D and Its here Its wicked and most of all a great tank to have In your kit pile.

I’ve used this tank for over 2 weeks now the coils are great how they are push fit am loving this idea and think its great that everyone is using it. Now the coil lasted a good week before I had to crank it down to a much lower wattage so i didn’t get a burn. I’m torn whether it’s the coils or the sugary liquid. who knows. The coils are great especially for flavour and cloud and Id recommend anyone to have these.

Now would I buy it? Yeah I would I’m a big fan of GeekVape products have been since like ages…they build quality and they really do put every effort Into the people so they can experience the true vaping Industry. If your Into the Zeus Series this Is a must to anyone…

resize_DSC_0711.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – VGOD Pro - Pro200 - Black
Tank – GeekVape – Zeus SubOhm Mesh Tank - SS
E-liquid – Monsta Vape – Scremo Mango – 70/30 3mg
Coils – GV – MeshZ1 KA1 0.4ohm 60-70w
Batteries – Samsung 25r 18650s & Sony VTC5a

Thanks Carrie from Geekvape for sending the products for review

https://www.geekvape.com/project/zeus-sub-ohm-tank/

Back
Top Bottom