What's new

Sub Ohm Advken Manta Mesh

Agree buddy. The airflow is greatly improved by using a joytech coil. It's way too large, ultimately the airflow is dictated by the hole in the middle of the coil so why they went so large is beyond me. I did manage to tune it down fairly reasonably but it still sounded like a dirty phone call from Darth Vader.
Ironically the coils are awesome once broken in. I've gone through tons of Cotswolds custard doughnut and the first coil is still in its prime.
Christ it's fugly though. I'm not convinced the silver isnt just a coating over a base alloy.
Looks better with the spare glass tank and a better drip tip. It becomes almost special.... almost.

yeah total shame seeing as their coils perform really well , flavour was great I thought, normally seems to be the otherway round, great deign of tank and then wanky coils, hope they go back to the drawing board, I think their "owl" tank uses the same coils? dont know what that one's like though
and I'm with you on the coating of the "ss" version way to shiny to be straight ss imo almost a chrome type coating

Incidentally the lovely cortana is sending me the advken owl which is essentially the same tank in a fat boy design. Interested to see if it's better or if you can Frankenstein between the two tanks.
oh nice, interested to see if thats fixed the issues

Back
Top Bottom