What's new

Smoant Battlestar review

6 videos in under 5 minutes your spamming the forum worse than a Chinese vendor with a sale on [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Make it 14 videos in 15 mins @sacred spread out a bit mate, otherwise gives people the inclination to not bother as think its spam.

Sorry guys. Just uploading some of my videos as I haven't done so in a good while [emoji849]

Sorry guys. Just uploading some of my videos as I haven't done so in a good while [emoji849]
Adding them all at the same time won't help you in any way though it will just make people who want to look through threads put you on ignore or at best watch 1 your better sticking one on every few hours and draw a audience in instead of spamming

Adding them all at the same time won't help you in any way though it will just make people who want to look through threads put you on ignore or at best watch 1 your better sticking one on every few hours and draw a audience in instead of spamming
Sorry I'll keep that in mind for the future. Didn't mean to spam or anything [emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom