What's new

Mods Review - Wotofo Dyadic Dual 18650 Squonk Mod

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
Wotofo’s Dyadic squonk mod is a collaboration piece with Tony B. Ergonomically features a slightly rounded diamond shape that pulls apart on both sides and a central control fascia. Does the Dyadic remain comfortable to hold ? Moreover having a reported firing speed of 0.0001s and a maximum output of 200W. While on paper at least the performance should be stellar. But is it? Click on the link or image below to read more.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-squonk-kit-reviews/wotofo-dyadic-squonk-mod/

Good review mate. Shame you've had finish issues as mine is still pretty much box fresh. Slight mark on the front cover where it got scratched removing it while attie was attached. Agree with the bottle being too dark & refilling a pain. I've taken to removing it to refill. The black insert round the 510 is an anti grab fitting to stop the attie getting stuck or screwed on too tight. Biggest issue I have is the leaking around/under the 510 & have been on to Wotofo about it.
The chipset appears to be the same as that in the Flux mod other than graphic UI.

Good to know about the anti-grab. Thanks for letting me know
No probs, remember from release Wotofo saying about it. It's a nice mod let down by the weeping & leaking. Also can't buy replacement bottles/caps which is daft. Fortunately plenty other bottles fit.

For those who have one a trick to getting the bottle to refill without spilling out is to pulse the bottle with a spare finger allowing the air out. Since doing this I have had little dramas with the refilling. I figured it had to do with trapped air.

Back
Top Bottom