What's new

Mods Dovpo Topside Duel Squonk Review

ianleeds

Achiever
Here is the review of the new Dovpo Topside Duel Squonk mod which hope you find it informative.
I purchased this squonk mod from my own pennies as I am not deemed worthy yet of receiving any freebee's to review...oh well ! :28:
Anyway, this is a 200w dual 18650 battery mod which does the usual wattage and temp control with a simple and easy to use menu. The screen is very bright, clear and uncluttered in a simple white on black interface. Each battery level is shown separately which to me is a big plus point.
It came with two 10ml squonk bottles, one with a cap for easy transportation.
One is a clear bottle, the other black. In my eyes the black bottle suits the mod better, and yet even though it ls dark the juice level is still easy to read.
The mod is quite heavy and chunky, yet easy to hold and has a good grip. The finish is anodized rather than painted and therefore should be more wear resistant.
Installing the squonk bottle is easy but you must ensure the bottle firmly seated otherwise the battery door will not close.
Battery installation is also a doddle with the + and - clearly marked on the door.
Filling the squonk bottle is also a doddle. Unscrew the top cap, fill the bottle with juice through the slots and refit the top cap.
To ensure no leakages the top cap has two grommets which fit in the filling holes.
Finally, there is a USB port discretely placed in the side of the mod for future firmware upgrades.
For the purpose of this review I installed a leakproof Vandy Vape Pyro V2 BF RDTA which I think you will agree suits the mod aesthetically.
Just one firm press of the squonk bottle fills the Pyro's tank to the brim and a short press of the squonk bottle tops it up...easy :)
So for a day out you have 14ml in your device with the option to carry a further 10ml in the spare sealed squonk bottle.
Overall I think the new Dovpo Topside dual is a well made quality mod.Maybe a bit chunky and heavy for those with smaller hands though which is often the case with dual/triple battery mods.
I hope you enjoyed the review and be free to PM me if you have any questions.
Here are some pics.
IMG_4751.jpg
IMG_4751.jpg
IMG_4752.jpg
IMG_4753.jpg
IMG_4756.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg

Nice review and boy it looks good
Much appreciated. I have seen only a couple of video reviews of this new mod, but I took a punt and bought one.
So far I have nothing bad to say about it. A pair of 30Q's have lasted 2 full days, there are no leak issues whatsoever and it feels solid and well made :)

Good review and it does look good. How does it compare to its little brother, is it just battery life?

Good review, i received mine yesterday and so far very happy with it. Great idea with the top filling.

Back
Top Bottom