What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mods Asmodus luna stabwood mech.

eyeball kid

Legend
The following review is my own and may not represent the views of POTV.
This is the beautiful Asmodus ultroner Luna squonk mod. The ever lovely Ella from @Sourcemore sent me this to review for POTV after a saw the price they are selling them for currently ($29.99 plus don't forget your POTV discount).
WP_20190802_21_35_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20190802_21_36_08_Pro.jpg

The ultroner Luna is available in three resin and two stabwood finishes and as with all Asmodus mods comes beautifully boxed with two squonk bottles a comprehensive institution manual, guarantee and battery safety card.
There's no usb charge point on this mod so you'll need your own charger and a 18650 battery.
WP_20190802_21_35_21_Pro.jpg

Anyone familiar with the good old pico squonk mod will be familiar with the safety features on board that make this more of an ego style mod than pure mech.
You have to press the snazzy asmodus logo fire button five times to switch the mod on or off. There's a hidden led light in the top right hand corner of the mod that flashes various colours to indicate if your build is too low (0.1 ohms) or if your battery is low (the mod will automatically switch off at 3.3v to protect your battery.
There's a ten second vale limiter to prevent accidental firing and reverse polarity protection for your battery.
Unlike the pico however this mod isn't limited to 55w so it hits hard and fast delivering an excellent vape.
The battery is contained by a screw fit base that has it's own flip down handle and the bottle which is a soft responsive silicone type is held in place with a magnetic cover.
WP_20190802_21_36_53_Pro.jpg

What's not to like. It looks gorgeous and I liked it at full price, at this price it's a no brainer.
If you want to grab one before they fly. I will put a link bellow, ($30).
Huge thanks as ever to Ella @Sourcemore
https://www.sourcemore.com/asmodus-luna-squonker-box-mod.html

Last edited:
Nice review. They are great little squonk mods in my opinion, I've been regularly using mine for well over a year now.

Back
Top Bottom