What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mods Aegis 100w squonk kit

A good review.
It hadn't popped up on my radar and I appreciate your giveaway.

I also left a comment on the front page.
Cheers, not a requirement though. Just more page hits the higher the POTV profile on search engines = more cash to keep this place running :D (or Toby & Hedley in Gin)

Cheers bud, did tell you it was coming last week. Have you got yours yet.

no worries fella always intriqued to find out your views on new gear,i remember you telling me lol,no not yet i got the tracking number now though so hopefully wont be too long

Sounds like a decent bit of kit, I don't own any Aegis products but with my habit of breaking squonk mods, this could be something for me.

Nice review mate, I still don't get why manufacturers are trying to make squonk/reg mods when the majority of the time people would only use a single function, and there are plenty mods that do the single function anyway! My opinion though perhaps some strange people use both functions to suit. Like the fact that its tough though!

Back
Top Bottom