What's new

Wotofo Mdura Pro Kit

Without the cage the coils would need to be threaded top as well as bottom or the chimney lengthened/tank shortened. The clapton is the pick of the stock coils, just last for ages & great flavour. The rebuildable deck is well worth picking up, dead easy to coil & wick.
The only gripe I had with the mod, at first, was the uneven battery levels but when put in the charger cells were less than 0.1v different so I ignore it. Great thing is you can run to empty (cutoff around 3.2v) without any dropoff of power. Found this with all the MDura mods & the Dura.
@LordOdin this is more comfortable than the Legend & packs more of a punch.

upload_2021-8-18_18-43-2.png

Thanks for sharing Sam.
I´m a lover of 2x18650 mods and stock coil tanks.
I agree with you, the star of this kit is the mod.

nonetheless I have to ask: do you (or anyone) know if @WotofoOfficial plans to create an SMRT kit for these coils?

Without the cage the coils would need to be threaded top as well as bottom or the chimney lengthened/tank shortened. The clapton is the pick of the stock coils, just last for ages & great flavour. The rebuildable deck is well worth picking up, dead easy to coil & wick.
The only gripe I had with the mod, at first, was the uneven battery levels but when put in the charger cells were less than 0.1v different so I ignore it. Great thing is you can run to empty (cutoff around 3.2v) without any dropoff of power. Found this with all the MDura mods & the Dura.
Thank you mate that explains alot!
I will look into the rba base for sure.

i had the uneven battery levels too & that was with brand new molicells i just ignore it.

View attachment 253054

Thanks for sharing Sam.
I´m a lover of 2x18650 mods and stock coil tanks.
I agree with you, the star of this kit is the mod.

nonetheless I have to ask: do you (or anyone) know if @WotofoOfficial plans to create an SMRT kit for these coils?

No, certainly not in the near future. The tank is a year old. The Nexmini subtank just released & available with the MDura 200 & Mini mods will take SMRT V8 Baby kit and there's a rebuildable RBA like the Pro tank. On the clapton coil at the moment & it packs plenty of flavour for a smallish tank.

Back
Top Bottom