What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec sinuous v80

yeah i checked on the price in the link you put up 70 bucks seemed a bit steep but like you say the price will come down shortly so its in my to grab list,, like that the buttons are responsive its lightweight and obviously i can swap the tanks out cos i dont think the plastic one would last with me would be a keep in the motor bit of kit @eyeball kid
It would be a sound choice. Also unlike some of the larger New tanks that seem to have bespoke coils there's already quite a few options in this size across the wismec and sister companies ranges.
I've passed this one onto the legend that is joe clay as he has a new vaper in mind who could use it but I enjoyed using it and as I say I'm still playing with the v200 until it finds a new home as it's just easy to use.

Think these are cracking looking little setups and will be bang on for a little manabush MTL action for when I'm out on the drink.
I actually really like the red and yellow ones

Back
Top Bottom