What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec Sinuous v200

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Yes another hardware review. Two in one day.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review so thanks to @Wismec. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So we are looking at the new kit from wismec.

Before we start I haven't bothered with any pictures for this one

In the box you get

1 X mod
1 X tank
1 X dtl coil
1 X mtl coil
Usb cable
And all the bits of paper no one looks at.

So out the box got it all set up primed the coil put batteries in then it all seemed to go down hill from their.

We will start with the tank. The tank is trying to be both a mtl tank and sub ohm and we all know that never really works. And it certainly didn't work in this case. The dtl coil lasted about 2 hours before it went to crap. The mtl coil fell to bits in my hand so it and the tank went in the bin.

The mod

The mod is extremely light weight due to its plastic construction. It has a honeycomb side panel which is removable to insert the batteries. The mod has performed as you would expect.

It functions as any other mod does.

5 clicks on and off and everything else.

But I'm not sure if it is made from recycled car dashboards or some thing but it looks and feels so cheap. Which would be perfectly fine, could be a good mod for someone looking to upgrade from a basic starter kit. But upon release the price on wismec's website was $60 which in my opinion is about $25-30 over priced. For $60 You can get a far better set up that is for sure. I have nothing against plastic mods at all but this one is so bland and I even got the fluorescent pink one.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Priced at $57.98-69

https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html

What a mongrel, a guy getting sent the Pink. Poles apart the Pink from the Black. Looks ok in black. Not ok in pink. Actually looks cheaper like a toy in pink.
maxresdefault.jpg

Honest to the point review. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom