What's new

Wismec Sinuous V200 with Amor NSE

Michael jackson

Achiever
Hi Apes hope your all well i'm back with another review courtesy of Wismec, so thanks to Wismec for sending me the Sinuous V200 kit. I would just like to say this was sent to me for the purpose of this review and this will not sway my opinions on this. The views and opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of anyone else.

Right so I was contacted by Wismec beginning of January to ask if i could contact Customs as they had sent me some kit (bring on the excitement) that was stuck (excitement going) and after a few calls and emails it turns out UPS had lost the package (excitement gone) so Wismec were kind enough to send me a replacement unit (excited again). So after the longest week of my life I had in my grubby little paws the Sinuous V200. I loved the look and feel of this mod. It felt so comfy, so light, it was like it had always been there in my heart..... wait a minute its a bloody Drag. well it looks and feels like one shape wise, screen wise and button/charger/door style, only alot lighter and less sharp lol, so anyway lets see what we get with the drag..... I mean V200

box front.jpg box back.jpg screen.jpg

So as you open the box you have your mod (obviously) and under that compartment is the tank and a box of bits.
In the box of bits you have a 1.3 ohm MTL coil a bag of O-Rings (6 to be precise) and a USB update cable.

spares.jpg mod batterys in and visable.jpg mod back.jpg

Once set up and batties added this thing is ready to go, well almost ready. I primed the coil (if your not sure how there is a handy little card explaining this) filled with juice and left for 20 mins. Upon return this thing was ready to go. Fired her up (yes I did just presume her gender) set her to 20w (nice 1w increments) and had a toot, upped her to 30w and another couple, 40w, then 44w seemed a nice little vape, had airflow closed half way as i like quite a restricted draw.
coils card.jpg priming card.jpg warrebty cards.jpg

So some specs

Size: 88.8mm * 53.2mm * 25mm
Output wattage: 1-200W
Batteries: Duel 18650
Modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)
Maximum charging current: 2A
Output voltage range: 0.5-8V
Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector

This mod has near instant firing (like the drag) and has not missed a beat. I had one instance when the button stuck when firing but with a quick push this didn't happen again.
Kit comes with the Amor 2ml WS-M (Mesh) and I quite like the flavour and cloudage off these. I vape Blackstairs as my ADV and the flavour was more dark berries than aniseed which was different but still pleasant. I hit this quite hard for over a week and the original coil is still going strong. Only problem I had was the slide fill top kept moving ever so slightly which did cause one leak. I would have loved a bigger drip tip as when chain vaping my fairy liquid soft lips did occasionally get rather hot shall we say lol.

top.jpg fill hole.jpg battery house.jpg

The battery compartment is well made with really clear pictures of which way around the cells go. i had no problem inserting or removing them.

The 0.9 inch OLED screen is nice and bright and had absolutely no trouble reading this while outside.
The centered 510 pin should comfortably fit a 26mm RDA/RTA/Tank.

Pros

1. Well made (although not sure how it will fair after a drop)
2. Good screen which you can taylor to show what info you want
3. Comfy ergonomics (well for my big hands anyway)
4. Instant firing
5. Will fit up to 26mm
6. Multiple safety features
7. Love the tips cards included

Cons

1. Not sure how it will fair after a drop
2. Slide top could be a little tighter
3. Fill hole is a tad small

Final thoughts

I have really really enjoyed using this mod. Its super light and super fast firing. I was really looking forward to putting a red Drop Dead on top but had a message from my mate @jaytvape saying that his Mrs wants to try vaping and I thought this is absolutely one of the best mods i can think of to get her to quit. The tank is a nice easy vape and wont blow her head off like most sub ohm tanks on the market. So this morning it was packaged up and will be landing on a dirty dirty door step somewhere in the black country on monday morning to hopefully help another person off the stinkies (accompanied by 2 25r's and 200ml of 3mg blackstairs)

An absolute bargain $60 for a 200w mod

https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html?jacksonmj

Attachments

• jurassic worl alive.jpg
    jurassic worl alive.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
awesome review bud...don't look a bad mod....think the only thing that would put people off is the plastic...but for the price...can't complain for what it is and spec i guess...lol and cheers for letting the missis try it we will see how she gets on bud....

Last edited:
does look a bit plastic and like you say looks like a Drag but sounds like a decent Mod thanks for the review :goodjob:

Hi Apes hope your all well i'm back with another review courtesy of Wismec, so thanks to Wismec for sending me the Sinuous V200 kit. I would just like to say this was sent to me for the purpose of this review and this will not sway my opinions on this. The views and opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of anyone else.

Right so I was contacted by Wismec beginning of January to ask if i could contact Customs as they had sent me some kit (bring on the excitement) that was stuck (excitement going) and after a few calls and emails it turns out UPS had lost the package (excitement gone) so Wismec were kind enough to send me a replacement unit (excited again). So after the longest week of my life I had in my grubby little paws the Sinuous V200. I loved the look and feel of this mod. It felt so comfy, so light, it was like it had always been there in my heart..... wait a minute its a bloody Drag. well it looks and feels like one shape wise, screen wise and button/charger/door style, only alot lighter and less sharp lol, so anyway lets see what we get with the drag..... I mean V200

View attachment 184275 View attachment 184274 View attachment 184282

So as you open the box you have your mod (obviously) and under that compartment is the tank and a box of bits.
In the box of bits you have a 1.3 ohm MTL coil a bag of O-Rings (6 to be precise) and a USB update cable.

View attachment 184283 View attachment 184280 View attachment 184279

Once set up and batties added this thing is ready to go, well almost ready. I primed the coil (if your not sure how there is a handy little card explaining this) filled with juice and left for 20 mins. Upon return this thing was ready to go. Fired her up (yes I did just presume her gender) set her to 20w (nice 1w increments) and had a toot, upped her to 30w and another couple, 40w, then 44w seemed a nice little vape, had airflow closed half way as i like quite a restricted draw.
View attachment 184276 View attachment 184281 View attachment 184285

So some specs

0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode

This mod has near instant firing (like the drag) and has not missed a beat. I had one instance when the button stuck when firing but with a quick push this didn't happen again.
Kit comes with the Amor 2ml WS-M (Mesh) and I quite like the flavour and cloudage off these. I vape Blackstairs as my ADV and the flavour was more dark berries than aniseed which was different but still pleasant. I hit this quite hard for over a week and the original coil is still going strong. Only problem I had was the slide fill top kept moving ever so slightly which did cause one leak. I would have loved a bigger drip tip as when chain vaping my fairy liquid soft lips did occasionally get rather hot shall we say lol.

View attachment 184284 View attachment 184277 View attachment 184273

The battery compartment is well made with really clear pictures of which way around the cells go. i had no problem inserting or removing them.

The 0.9 inch OLED screen is nice and bright and had absolutely no trouble reading this while outside.

Pros

4. Instant firing
5. Will fit up to 26mm

Cons

Final thoughts

I have really really enjoyed using this mod. Its super light and super fast firing. I was really looking forward to putting a red Drop Dead on top but had a message from my mate @jaytvape saying that his Mrs wants to try vaping and I thought this is absolutely one of the best mods i can think of to get her to quit. The tank is a nice easy vape and wont blow her head off like most sub ohm tanks on the market. So this morning it was packaged up and will be landing on a dirty dirty door step somewhere in the black country on monday morning to hopefully help another person off the stinkies (accompanied by 2 25r's and 200ml of 3mg blackstairs)

https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html
Good review mate. Never been a fan though of see through stuff, vape, clocks, radios etc..
I'll ask, the Dino card pic?

View attachment 184275 View attachment 184274 View attachment 184282

View attachment 184283 View attachment 184280 View attachment 184279

View attachment 184276 View attachment 184281 View attachment 184285

So some specs

0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode

View attachment 184284 View attachment 184277 View attachment 184273

Pros

4. Instant firing
5. Will fit up to 26mm

Cons

Final thoughts

https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html
I didn't think I'd like it bit it's actually really easy to live with.
I've the v80 to put the review up for and it weighs next to nothing. The see through bit shows the board which isn't a bad idea for checking any juice ingress.

Good review mate. Never been a fan though of see through stuff, vape, clocks, radios etc..
I'll ask, the Dino card pic?
Was gonna say how I liked the honey coned look as it reminded me of the Jurassic park alive game I am playing but forgot [emoji2959]

Was gonna say how I liked the honey coned look as it reminded me of the Jurassic park alive game I am playing but forgot [emoji2959]
Ah, thought you were after a card for a collection.
You see the last Jurassic Park movie? Stupid question I think. I've always liked them but thought it was a let down. It could have been so much better than it was.

Ah, thought you were after a card for a collection.
You see the last Jurassic Park movie? Stupid question I think. I've always liked them but thought it was a let down. It could have been so much better than it was.
I liked them all but prefer the original. I'm looking forward to this year's [emoji1][emoji51][emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom