What's new

Wismec Sinous V200 - Magenta

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Nothing more than a sin…

Sinuous mods and pen devices have been coming out left right and centre with the versatile MTL and DTL compatibility, so the choice hasn’t been an issue yet. However, it’s hard to choose between them all. For me, Wismec knows how to target their consumers and this banger is sure to target most in this first instance…

6515b3f9-4e3f-480b-9a12-2129341dd4cd.jpg
a0eb2889-aaa0-4817-8b50-246aa8da36c6.jpg

Out the Box

This kit consists of fashionable Sinuous V200 and the Amour NSE Tank, which is a great combo from the appearance or the performance. Differing from the conventional kit, the Sinuous V200 impressed me with its transparent body and centred 510 connectors.

Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the Sinuous V200 is able to output 200 watts and has a 2A quick charge capability (something I would not suggest).

Amour NSE the tank is a practical atty designed for both MTL and DTL vaping will definitely offer you incomparable vaping experience with intense flavour.

The kit comes in 4 different colours Green, Red, Black and Magenta, what I call pink! the prices is pretty steep at $59 or £45 in the UK.

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

Size: 88.8*53.2*25mm

Weight: 76.5g

Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector

Cell type: 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)

Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR/VW mode

Output wattage: 1-200WResistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode

Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)

Maximum charging current: 2AOutput voltage range: 0.5-8V

386b72a2-7523-4633-981a-05b931c18deb.jpg

The Build

The V200 has a flat rectangle shaped body with a flat front, and this is where the screen and buttons are located. The Mod has a dual-tone colour scheme: a metallic light finishes to the sides of the device and clear coloured panelling to the faces which is a nice touch.

The mod can house a numerous size of tanks and I do feel you don’t need anything too big on this as it will look huge and properly stand out too much, however, I did it and tried most tanks I’m using at the minute just because I could get the batteries down.

This little device is incredibly light it does feel cheap but then I think all plastics having said that no paint to chip I’ve test dropped it a few times with no issues very robust and sturdy the screen is bright and not bad in daylight either. The buttons are simple easy to use and nice and clicky. I have to say I think this is a pretty little device my wife commented how pretty it was.

As standard, I had the WS-M 0.27 coil mesh rated best 35/45now let me tell you for a small coil I was shocked at the flavour it was very full and dense in flavour that was at 40w. I gave this as few chain vapes and performed very well. Next, I went up to 45w and still great however after a few vapes had a little dry hit at 50w after my first vape I had an instant dry hit so, in fact on point with manufacturers recommended the best wattage overall VERY impressed.

WS04 rated best between 8/14 watts Straight to the point this was just lovely I used nic salt in this and obviously MTL the tanks has 2 settings which as you can see in my pictures 2 holes for MTL and an opening for DTL I’ve been searching for a device that gives me better flavour and clouds using nic salts and this is the winner I'm overjoyed with it.

The protection which is carried on the Avatar Chip is as follows;

· Overcharge

· Over-discharge

· Over 10s protection

· Short-circuit

· Overcurrent

· Reverse Polarity Protection

· Temperature Protection

9e911d05-93b3-4365-80ac-a4e993be5b42 2.jpg
623d396b-8d69-4ca5-b63c-0185f762d894.jpg
eeb08998-f1a7-428f-802c-7733b6c08bb1.jpg
f54f4f14-6676-4c80-a260-ed606ed038aa.jpg
ff9c20ca-e626-4553-8645-3b2359aa937f 2.jpg

Pros

· Lightweight

· Easy to use

· Great for beginner's

· Robust

· Great value

· USB quick Charge

· Upgradable

· DTL and MTL options

Cons

· Feels cheap

· Restrictive mouthpiece using DTL (probably due to also being able to MTL)

e5958ccd-7fe1-4a35-b0ba-6b2d18e0bb0a.jpg

Conclude

I’m going to add my overall conclusion for this mod. Would I buy this mod? I don’t think I would I’m really not the biggest fan of the overall quality it feels cheap. Now my wife likes it a lot as it is more directed to the MTL vapers than the DTL. The prices are fairly expensive and contribute to a lot of common usages overall. Now the option to have Nic Salts Is ace… Now don’t be put off this is my opinion it really is a great mod and the tank is a perfect pairing.

A really great little kit, especially for the beginner or nearly new vaper as it’s so simple to use with such Great flavour at low wattage something the colours are really nice and the ability to use salt, is such an advantage. For me, I feel the price is as little too much for a sub ohm user having said that when you factor in the ability to MTL and salts it makes up for it really nice hob here from Wismec.

Guest Reviewer

So, this kit has been guest reviewed by @omlyvape, who has a vast amount of knowledge in the industry and was keen to have a try at the reviewing area, to help have a different take on the reviews. His sponsorship portfolio is large with many companies so the mixed amount of knowledge is led by his choices. He will be making a regular occurrence along with other members of the @sub_ohm_connection team.

2b04eca3-897e-48de-9dde-7f5ba27d5235 2.jpg

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Wismec - Sinuous V200 - Magenta
Tank - Wismec - Armour NSE - Magenta
E-liquid – Empire Brew – My Lycee and Doozy – Lemon Salts
Coils – Mesh coil - 0.27ohm WL01 & WS04 – 1.3ohm
Batteries – Samsung 25r 2600mAh 18650s

Nice review:2thumbsup: it does look a bit cheap like the idea of being able to use it as mtl aswell though

Back
Top Bottom