What's new

Voopoo X217

agreed mate, I've got the drag 2 as well for review, and I'm definitely with you on the machining/quality side of things

would like some clarity from @VOOPOO if they did actually remedy the battery issue
Hi mate. Someone else brought up issues and, struggling to remember every detail, but I did tag them, Voopoo, with some questions and one was the battery movement but they didn't respond. I also told them about the Drag Mini I won and its issues and they didn't respond to that either which was done in a direct conversation by PM. They asked if it had arrived and I told them it had issues and never heard from them since.

Hi mate. Someone else brought up issues and, struggling to remember every detail, but I did tag them, Voopoo, with some questions and one was the battery movement but they didn't respond. I also told them about the Drag Mini I won and its issues and they didn't respond to that either which was done in a direct conversation by PM. They asked if it had arrived and I told them it had issues and never heard from them since.

that doesn't bode well , my first time dealing with them and their mods tbh and the communication needs improving as well as certain mod issues then
I would of hoped they would be on top of this sort of thing, once the first people get them we'll know if they changed anything which is unfortunate , we'll also have a good idea of where customers stand in voopoos eyes.

Nice review man.

Really want to get one of these myself. May look to get one next month.

Back
Top Bottom