What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo X217

Good one mate. Same shape as the VStick. Think theres some other that uses that same shape as well. Good to be able to adjust screen brightness too, should be standard as some are totally useless outside. :thumbup:

Nice review. I got mine about 3 weeks ago and loving it. Unfortunately i had to get it straight from China though, as i can't find anywhere in the UK that sells them yet.
I can confirm that you can charge 18650 batteries while they are in the mod, as i've done it at work when i was without an external battery charger. I did find though, that i had to gently wiggle the cable before the batteries showed up on the screen to tell me it was charging. 1 thing that is irritating me though, is that i can't find where to reset the puff counter :/. If anyone knows how to do it, i'd appreciate the help, thanks and happy Vaping.

Back
Top Bottom