What's new

Voopoo Drag2 kit.

The tank takes the freemax mesh coils (not the pro ones though) mate and I've found they seem to last a wee bit longer. The included 0.4 is decent mind you and there's not too much difference but I do prefer the freemax ones myself.

Good review as well @crustyfolker
Day 1 mate. Couple of sharp bits on the mod I'm gonna sand down. But that tank with the N1 mesh it came with is awesome. Vaping a diy licorice marshmallow and its never tasted better. Better than when I have used it in a Crios, Freemax, Plex/Scion, Cleito or the Frogman tanks and coils. It just banged from the first hit. No break in, no crap cotton taste just full on tasty. Running it at 53 watts and loving it. How long the coil lasts is another thing though but if it lasts like a Plex I'm buying some.
Bummer if they drop off in a few days though. We'll see.

Day 1 mate. Couple of sharp bits on the mod I'm gonna sand down. But that tank with the N1 mesh it came with is awesome. Vaping a diy licorice marshmallow and its never tasted better. Better than when I have used it in a Crios, Freemax, Plex/Scion, Cleito or the Frogman tanks and coils. It just banged from the first hit. No break in, no crap cotton taste just full on tasty. Running it at 53 watts and loving it. How long the coil lasts is another thing though but if it lasts like a Plex I'm buying some.

I got a week from the one before it had a burn, but it was part caused by me testing the fit settings and fit3 caused it to dry hit. Others have said the coils are hit and miss. I don't use stock coil tanks nowadays but the T2 is pretty good for flavour and vapour. If you do RTA's as always i am going to say get a Advken Manta. Flavour is top draw i have 2 and another 2 on route they are imo that good

Never actually tried the N1 in mine. Just the other one. Might have to give it a go. Let us know how it goes.

I got a week from the one before it had a burn, but it was part caused by me testing the fit settings and fit3 caused it to dry hit. Others have said the coils are hit and miss. I don't use stock coil tanks nowadays but the T2 is pretty good for flavour and vapour. If you do RTA's as always i am going to say get a Advken Manta. Flavour is top draw i have 2 and another 2 on route they are imo that good
I have read they can be hit and miss. Im hoping this shows signs of some acceptable lifespan. I am a bit lazy in some aspects though. I got a rebuildable deck for a Scion that screws into where the coil goes and have had it for months. It's still just sitting in the cupboard. :sleepy:
But yes, have read that Manta is good.
Never actually tried the N1 in mine. Just the other one. Might have to give it a go. Let us know how it goes.
Yeah will do. It surprised me. Fingers crossed, but from previous experiences with stuff not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom