What's new

VooPoo - DRAG Mini - Purple

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Mini-me DRAG…

Here we have the built-in batteries drag, based on the drag2 design with a feature which is identical. The VooPoo rang have been hitting headlines a long-time winning award for the best mods devices the chips and then most of all innovation but what is that’s really important for them is to get there first.

resize_DSC_0587.JPG
resize_DSC_0588.JPG

Out the Box

The mod comes in of an array of different colours, 8 in total and sure to be more in the future. Colours are Black outer with Atrovirens, Prussian Blue, Rhodohite, Lime, Purple, Coral, Phthalo or Lava. All The mod retails at $89 USD and £65 GBP.

The battery is built in 4400mAh and last very well indeed, the dimensions are 81.5×48.5×26.5 so will only take a max of 25mm tank for it to not overhang.

The mod can reach up to 5-117w which works on TC for those who enjoy this type of vaping experience. The chipset in this kit is the new FIT Gene which is great, and the performance is consistent throughout the vaping experience.

The tank included is the UFORCE T2 which is great which is a great sub ohm tank the coils are huge power are these going to last well, first of all, 4 weeks in and I’m still getting flavour hitting hardness. The tank comes as a standard 5ml, but they do have a TPD compliant one also. It comes with the standard glass, which I used for this review. Two coils, standard UFORCE T2 Coil and the Mesh which I used for the review.

The kit includes a USB charger. The standard bottom of the box gifts is the accessories which include, Warranty cards and guides on how to use both the tank and mod.

resize_DSC_0589.JPG

The Build

The DRAG Mini is a lovely size. It feels great in the hand and much more compact than the Drag2. The quality of the build is outstanding, and it’s so compacted together this isn’t any rattle. The paintwork is still poor…no change but there isn’t if it's manufactured at the same time as the Drag2. This does need sorting and pretty quick, or I’m sure people are going to be fed up. So, it is a nice size and looks the part. With a total of 178g of weight, it’s a go-to choice.

The screen is nice and bright, and I think it’s just a good size. On the screen, it displays the battery life on each cell and the power mode you are in. Again, all the reviews I do are in power mode only. If you request me to take on another mod I can do so and give you a brief outline of what’s in store. The power is in 117w max where I have used it on an RDA and other tanks work pretty well but you can tell a difference in output power on battery cells with an RDA, dual or single. It does instantly fire at 0.0001s, there is literally zero lag in between pressing the button and the atomiser firing. I haven’t had an issue where I’ve pressed the button and it hasn’t fired yet, I kind of got that on a mod most recently maybe a manufacturing flaw, who knows!

I would recommend only using up to 25mm tanks and up to 25mm RDAs I did use one and it looked awesome. I’m not a fan of the raised 510 which is centred as it looks unfinished why they did this I will never know.

The battery life is pretty good on the dual built-in 4400mAh battery I’m in love and its great. The power output is pretty decent and with the ultra-fast firing of 0.0001s it's brilliant. The power lasted right down to the last bit of power and it worked well.

The fire button is very clicky and it really does have a fast-performing instant fire of 0.0001s. All the buttons are clicky and well-built they seem to be here for a while. The fire button is very responsive in my opinion and I like it a lot.

I ’ve not tried the FIT feature again anyone as requested, as I’m all about the power of what I know so I cannot comment on this part, but it protects the sub-ohm tanks from burnout (Under normal and right operating conditions*)

Some other features which are included are as follows;

Firmware Upgradeable

Preheat Function

Material and Mode Selection

Low resistance protection

Fast fire button at 0.0001s

Intelligent matches with tanks*

resize_DSC_0590.JPG
resize_DSC_0591.JPG
resize_DSC_0592.JPG
resize_DSC_0593.JPG
resize_DSC_0596.JPG
resize_DSC_0595.JPG

Pros

· Great in the hand

· Smallest Drag

· Fast fire

· Clear, basic display

· Great flavour

· Beautiful design

· Solid build

· Battery life

· Powerful Chip

Cons

· Paintwork is still awful

· Raised tank head

· Coils sometimes don’t read in the tank

resize_DSC_0594.JPG

Conclude

What a good device it really has been amazing I’m a big fan of VooPoo whatever the controversial headlines have said I’m the person who makes my own decisions I don’t need to be directed by what others think. The drag series have been awesome, and I hope it keeps getting better and only developing through what is pure innovation to the likes industry.

With all drags on the market and being a go-to choose for everyday vapers its clear to say they will stay, and they will innovate they have to. The paintwork is awful and still needs to be rectified.

The question is would I buy it? For sure I would, it’s just everything you need for a travel mod no worries are carrying batteries hits well and gives a good vape every time...this is one for beginners and I’m sure it will be worth having in the collection of any vape enthusiast.

resize_DSC_0597.JPG

Equipment/Products Used
Mod – VooPoo – DRAG Mini – Purple
Tank – VooPoo - UForce 2– Gunmetal
E-liquid – UNRULY – White Chocolate Peppermint – N2 Coils – 0.22ohm MS Mesh coil
Batteries – built-in batteries 4400mAh

Back
Top Bottom