What's new

Voopoo Drag 3 & Drag X plus.

Arawn1975!

Achiever
Now this is the first time I’ve done a review so please forgive me if I waffle or don’t follow norms of review etiquette!

I received these as kind gifts from @VOOPOO but hold No allegiance to them or POTV! These are purely my thoughts!

So as soon as these arrived my wife took a fancy to the drag X plus and as such I have not had a look in to test it out but the fact that it has not left my wife suggests to me that it must be amazing as it has made her stop using any other device and has been her go to mod every time!

Id like to post some pics but I didn’t get any before these went into use!

Now the Drag 3 came to me and I’ve been using it non stop and it hasn’t missed a beat! Now I’m not the technical sort to be playing with settings and all the bells and whistles but as a pick up and go mod this works a treat! Now I know @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) is going to love me saying this but I’m actually quite liking the pod mod style! Go on girl you know you wanna say something. I did put an RDA on top just to play around but found myself going back to the pod! One small letdown that I found is leakage! Quite often when removing the pod to top up there was juice over the bottom of the coil! Not floods but enough to be noticeable and while filling once holding the pod upside down juice was dripping from the drip tip! Could be I had something misaligned I don’t know.

Now this is the first time I’ve done a review so please forgive me if I waffle or don’t follow norms of review etiquette!

I received these as kind gifts from @VOOPOO but hold No allegiance to them or POTV! These are purely my thoughts!

So as soon as these arrived my wife took a fancy to the drag X plus and as such I have not had a look in to test it out but the fact that it has not left my wife suggests to me that it must be amazing as it has made her stop using any other device and has been her go to mod every time!

Now the Drag 3 came to me and I’ve been using it non stop and it hasn’t missed a beat! Now I’m not the technical sort to be playing with settings and all the bells and whistles but as a pick up and go mod this works a treat! Now I know @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) is going to love me saying this but I’m actually quite liking the pod mod style! Go on girl you know you wanna say something. I did put an RDA on top just to play around but found myself going back to the pod! One small letdown that I found is leakage! Quite often when removing the pod to top up there was juice over the bottom of the coil! Not floods but enough to be noticeable and while filling once holding the pod upside down juice was dripping from the drip tip! Could be I had something misaligned I don’t know.

Yay!! Hallelujah! Pleased u like it

Yes sometimes they can leak, voopoo coils can do that, i have had some that do and some that don't, so frustrating. I have heard TPP coils can leak. I take it Mrs A hasnt had leaks with her drag x?

Well chuffed u like it though, see some pods are very good and some are shit......say la vie

Dee x

Good review

(Nothing wrong with taking pics after using, more pics the better, i already know what a brand new one looks like from its web page)

Last edited:
Yay!! Hallelujah! Pleased u like it

Yes sometimes they can leak, voopoo coils can do that, i have had some that do and some that don't, so frustrating. I have heard TPP coils can leak. I take it Mrs A hasnt had leaks with her drag x?

Well chuffed u like it though, see some pods are very good and some are shit......say la vie

Dee x
Mrs A is loving hers! So much so that they were going to be going out shiny matchy matchy his and hers but they’ve become everyday beaters as we just can’t put them down! Although I’m dreading the first drop because it feels like the first could well be the last! Something about the mod feels Brittle! If that makes sense?

The pod is pretty good in these as it goes. I've experienced a little bit of leakage but luckily the liquid is caught in the 510 adapter and saves it from getting into the mod. Unlike the pod and coils on the Vinci which died after about a month due to the crazy arsed amount of leakage.

The pod is pretty good in these as it goes. I've experienced a little bit of leakage but luckily the liquid is caught in the 510 adapter and saves it from getting into the mod. Unlike the pod and coils on the Vinci which died after about a month due to the crazy arsed amount of leakage.
The 510 adapter is nice and really well finished and as you say not a drop of any leakage actually reached the mod!

So a quick update after using the Drag3 as a daily mod.
Over all this mod has been extremely pleasant to use and live with but I have 2 niggles that just won’t go away!
1. The battery door has an annoying habit of springing open and pooping the cells onto the floor at the slightest knock unless you keep your little finger underneath to hold it steady!
2. The cell indicators always show lower power in cell 2 even if the cells are swapped!
Other than this I have Sincerely enjoyed using the Drag 3 mod.

Back
Top Bottom