What's new

Voopoo Drag 2 Platinum

Just got mine in for review today and it just has a plain black driptip! Yours is much nicer, lol! Now just to put it all through it’s paces and get my review up

Nice review mate. :2thumbsup:

I also won Voopoo's giveaway and was supposed to get a DRAG mini Platinum, but apparently they had all sold out so Voopoo contacted me and it was agreed I'd have a Drag 2 instead.

I haven't got any more to say really, @iqon has covered it all. It looks great and isn't that heavy. The mirrored edges are nice and shiny, but the huge DRAG logo is ugly.

I didn't get any razors around the edges so that would suggest QC is not quite up to par.
The battery door on mine is quite solid left to right, but there is some movement up and down so again there seems to be a bit of variation in the build quality there.

Other than that, I can't really add anything else.

Nice review mate. :2thumbsup:

I also won Voopoo's giveaway and was supposed to get a DRAG mini Platinum, but apparently they had all sold out so Voopoo contacted me and it was agreed I'd have a Drag 2 instead.

I haven't got any more to say really, @iqon has covered it all. It looks great and isn't that heavy. The mirrored edges are nice and shiny, but the huge DRAG logo is ugly.

I didn't get any razors around the edges so that would suggest QC is not quite up to par.
The battery door on mine is quite solid left to right, but there is some movement up and down so again there seems to be a bit of variation in the build quality there.

Other than that, I can't really add anything else.

You had best get writing with plenty of pics, how you getting on with coils ?

great review.....

i want one of these, but i just cant get past the branding......ive lost count of the amount of times my finger has hovered over the 'buy' button for one of these.....

It no where as bad on the others as you tend too look past it into the reflections

the branding on the x-217 is ok, i can live with the voopoo......just.....but having drag on the side is just fucking poor :)

LOL - Fair enough I tend to put the drag side in my hand so I only see resin side. I do like the slightly curved form factor more comfortable for me to hold.

LOL - Fair enough I tend to put the drag side in my hand so I only see resin side. I do like the slightly curved form factor more comfortable for me to hold.
dont get me wrong, take the branding off and its a fine looking mod

dont get me wrong, take the branding off and its a fine looking mod

Oh indeed, and I understand where you coming from.

Are you still after damn can't remember what it is called kayfun type thing sxk, you can have if you do.

Coppervape Kf V5 RTA

https://www.gearbest.com/vapor-styles/pp_428975.html
20170308102219_37735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom