What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vaporesso Target mini 2 kit.

eyeball kid

Legend
A big thank you to the crew at @Vaporesso for allowing me to look at the new Target 2 kit for potv.
This review represents my own thoughts and not necessarily those of potv.

WP_20190610_13_36_44_Pro.jpg

WP_20190610_13_37_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20190610_13_37_52_Pro.jpg

Included in the Vaperesso Target mini 2 kit is the Target 2, 5 - 50 watt, 2000 mah (built in cell) mod. The VM 22mm tank, 2 coils the 1ohm cell & 0.6 ohm mesh coil (both using the new tea fibre wicking). Spare glass for the tank plus spare o rings. High quality charging usb lead and the instructions plus guarantee, also a tool for coil changing.
WP_20190620_15_44_22_Pro.jpg

I remember the original Target kit being very successful a few years back and visually the mark 2 is very similar and incredibly small.
WP_20190610_13_42_05_Pro.jpg

The VM tank is a screw top top fill tank which has the option of changing the coil via the top with an included screw tool. I must admit, I've changed the coil conventionally via the bottom. Filling the tank is easy as the fill hole is large enough for all bottle nib sizes and fills easily without obstruction. The tank holds 2mls as per regulation. Airflow is supplied via a Cyclops collar that opens to reveal five small (about 1.5mm airflow holes) the collar is sturdy and accurate at fully shutting off any un required holes.
WP_20190620_15_46_33_Pro.jpg

The mod packs the same version of the omni board 4.2 chipset that I've used before in the armour and tarrot mini. This is good news as it's an incredibly versatile board that is on the same level as the evolv and yihi boards.
You have every style of vaping covered from variable wattage, variable voltage (my favourite for straight mtl vaping), profiles for all popular tc wire types plus tcr for custom set ups, various boost profiles that can be customized and even bypass for mech style vaping. You've a clock face screen saver and the brightness is fully adjustable plus you get an economy setting to save as much power as possible.
WP_20190620_15_49_10_Pro.jpg

The mod also includes 2amp charging which can go from zero to full in around 30-40 minutes which is excellent.
WP_20190620_15_47_26_Pro.jpg

I've had this tiny set up for a few weeks now to really run it in.
I had my fears that the coils would soon die on me as they are really small. I mean old bdc/bvc clearomiser small. But no. They are both still alive after suffering a week each of punishment with manabush. That's a sign of a solid coil.
This offers a similar airflow style to the zenith tank although I found this one more successful at offering a tight draw via using only part of one airflow hole. It opens up to a restricted lung hit/ open mtl.
Coil wise the 1 ohm coil took a tank or so to break in which I find common with the ccell coils. It wicked well and really gave a great mtl flavour. The 0.6 ohm coil gave a really saturated vape at 18w and could have handled another five watts if I could bare the warm vape.
This tank is actually a real looker with its gold band trim and I rated it.
It's not a sub ohm dtl vaping tank though.
The mod is a perfectly suitable mini driver for any 22mm tank though. So if sub ohm is your thing it can cater easily for the 0.3 -0.5 style coils with plenty of power and super fast charging.
This would be both perfect for an upgrade from your first set up or a capable pocket rocket for any vaper. If I could have wished for one thing it would be that the silver one was finished in a true brushed alloy rather than the silver finish but at this price it's a minor issue.
Yes there's a lot of menu for a new vaper but it's pretty easy to navigate and the manual is easy to follow.
Top marks.

A huge thank you to vaporesso again.
Here's a link.
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/target-mini-2

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one. Looks good. Awaiting your thoughts

Nice review eyeball may get one of these for stealthy salts, shame the tank and mod don't really match on the silver version the rest look very well matched just the silver doesn't very weird

Back
Top Bottom