What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso Swag problem

muggo

Postman
I recently bought 2 Vaporesso Swags to replace my aging Eleaf IStick TC40Ws, but the draw is much too tight. My atomisers are Kanger 2s and the air holes are just above the threaded section. The Eleafs have grooves in the mod and the female threaded part to let air in but the Swags are flat and have no way of getting air to the atty. If I loosen the atty, the draw is fine but the atty is loose.
Short of cutting grooves in the top of the Swags, any ideas for a fix?
Photos show what I mean.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200824_151717.jpg
    IMG_20200824_151717.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20200824_151821.jpg
    IMG_20200824_151821.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 58
Apart from different tanks you can get 510 finned adaptors with airflow grooves on them that fit between tank and mod

These sort of things should do the trick
upload_2020-8-24_15-44-14.png

Be sure to get ones with the grooves on top as some don't have them.

Last edited:
It's going to be something you run into a lot. 510 airflow isn't used on 99% of mods these days. Looking around me none of my recent mods have it...

It might be worth looking for a new tank to use at some point, because I don't think 510 airflow is coming back. Or see if you can find some eleaf pico's as they have the grooves to supply the air though the pin.

Thanks very much. That looks just what I need. Ebay doesn't produce any hits for such an adaptor, so any idea where I can get a couple?

It's going to be something you run into a lot. 510 airflow isn't used on 99% of mods these days. Looking around me none of my recent mods have it...

It might be worth looking for a new tank to use at some point, because I don't think 510 airflow is coming back. Or see if you can find some eleaf pico's as they have the grooves to supply the air though the pin.
Thanks. I didn't consider it would be an issue. Don't want to change tanks as I build my own coils and am comfy with how it's done. I know Kangers are old technology but they work for me and I have no experience of modern MTL tanks I can rebuild easily myself.

Apart from different tanks you can get 510 finned adaptors with airflow grooves on them that fit between tank and mod

These sort of things should do the trick
View attachment 226751

Be sure to get ones with the grooves on top as some don't have them.
Please see my reply to your post.
Cheers.

OK if you want to continue using those tanks, then I would highly recommend stocking up on a few mods to put away in the cupboard. I think Eleaf/Wismec/iJoy continued using that type of 510 for the longest, so that's where I would be looking... you should be able to find some great deals on some of those older mods though.

OK if you want to continue using those tanks, then I would highly recommend stocking up on a few mods to put away in the cupboard. I think Eleaf/Wismec/iJoy continued using that type of 510 for the longest, so that's where I would be looking... you should be able to find some great deals on some of those older mods though.
Shame I've just bought 2 Swags then!

Back
Top Bottom