What's new

Vaporesso Luxe Nano

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. I have been slacking lately. So I'm gonna be clearing my queue so I apologise if it seems I'm spamming.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review so thanks to @Vaporesso. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So today we are looking at another of the latest offerings from vaporesso. And it is what I would class as a mini mod kit.

So a little bit of info about the kit. It's is a built in 2500mah battery. With a max of 80w. Nice and clear colour tft display. Side fire button. Automatic wattage lock. With a 3.5ml top fill tank.

Let's have a look at the kit contents

1 X luxe nano mod
1 X skrr-s mini tank
1 X QF strip coil (0.15 ohm pre installed )
1 X QF meshed coil (0.20 ohm coil)
Spare straight glass ( no bubble glass with this kit )
A bag of o-rings including vape band
A metal braided usb cable
And all the bits of paper no one looks.

So let's take a look at the tank.

20190328_194944.jpg

This is the skrr-s mini tank. It has a 3.5ml capacity. The top of the tank unscrews to reveal the fill port. It has triple bottom airflow with a fully adjustable airflow control ring. I've not had any issues with leaks or spit back. Plenty of flavour and vapour production from both coils. Which I've been running around the 60w mark.

Now let's take a look at the luxe nano mod.

20190328_194936.jpg

As I've already said it has a 2500mah internal battery. It has automatic wattage lock.

3 clicks of the fire button unlocks the wattage. You can adjust the wattage with the + and - button either side of the V on the screen. There isn't any actual buttons it is like a touch screen. Then as soon as you fire the mod it locks the wattage again.

5 clicks on and off

While the wattage is unlocked if you press the illuminated V on the screen 3 times. it takes you into the menu. In the menu you can change between soft medium and hard mode as well as variable voltage, bypass. Temp control.

I have really been enjoying using what I call mini mods. And this one is no exception. While the tank/coils and the mod has performed as it should. I do question why you would pair these two together. Putting a tank with coils that work best at 60w + on a mod with a 2500mah 80w max just doesn't make sense. While out and about I can pretty much kill the battery in a couple of hours. Although it does feature 2 amp charging so it does recharge pretty quick. It would of been a lot better if it was paired with coils that work best at say 35-40w to maximise battery performance. So that has kind of let the overall package down slightly. But pair the mod with a nice mtl tank or a single coil rta and you won't regret it in my opinion.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/luxe-nano

Great review as always, but for me size of battery lets it down.

Cool review Sam. I know what you mean, read and seen similar in the past where the tank didn't seem to have been paired real well with its mod power wise.

Cool review Sam. I know what you mean, read and seen similar in the past where the tank didn't seem to have been paired real well with its mod power wise.

Yea which is a shame as the tanks and coils were ok and I like the mod but together it's not ideal.

Yea which is a shame as the tanks and coils were ok and I like the mod but together it's not ideal.
The coil's look like they have some serious wicking ports on them, unless they just look magnified through the tank and juice!?
They appear to though.

The coil's look like they have some serious wicking ports on them, unless they just look magnified through the tank and juice!?
They appear to though.

Yea I will take a closer look tomorrow and maybe do some pics of it out the tank

Thanks Sam for your great review. We know about what you mean about the pairing. The Luxe Nano is with built in battery, so might not be that powerful as the Luxe mod

Back
Top Bottom